Reviews for Love's Flight
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Is that Sam?

...Wow.
Janison P chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
The poet inside me said "OMG that makes sense! "

Really good piece. I'm inspired!

Janison
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Love this. Excellent imagery, great form (where do you hear of these? :D), wonderful job. Thanks for writing.
anemix chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Vlad to Maddie? I can't guess anyone else! Help.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Finally I find someone who shares the same appreciation for this type of poetry as I do! You show so much depth in these lines that really made me think. There are so many implications that can be concluded upon when reading it. You laced a descriptive picture of a facet of nature with the deeper end of DP in such a way as to completely capture my attention. I commend you for that.

Shadow
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Sounds like danny to me, speaking to the sky...

Er...Writing...to...the sky.
Firestar9mm chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hmm, yummy. I can't remember whether or not I've commented on your stuff before, and if I haven't that's deplorable because it's excellent. I especially like Cade-it's hard to pull off believable original characters, especially in a fandom like this one, but you do an excellent job. He is very likable and interesting. And I especially love the integration of the poetry into the characterization-I love it when people chemically combine their thoughts and hobbies like that! This poem may be my favorite, although there's more than one reason for that. Wonderful work. Hello, author alert function.
dannygirl7782 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
You know I love it. :D
lightbird chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Another lovely poem. Great job!