Reviews for How to Woo a Raven By Beast Boy
HAHAHAHAAH Perfect Beast Boy! Perfect and hilarious! Dont know Rae puts up with him. YesRaeAndBeastBoyAreTogetherFuckAllDaRobRaeShippers.
-SS ;P
bbraeeverybbday chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Hahaha omg this is golden hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I'm cracking up right now, amazing story!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Oh beast boy. He can be such a nut most of the time, but it's one of the reasons why we love. Especially Rae
Review chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Hahahahaah

Self-explanatory
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
this is really funny. I've read a few of these types of stories and its hard to find one that's witty, funny and stays in character and you accomplished all that:) Can you please post this story on ao3?
Ever Winter Wood chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh, this is good! Very, very funny! My face hurts from smiling so much. (No joke.)
Lilybud chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
That was...hilarious! I was just laughing and laughing, and it was humorous how BB actually believed he was doing something right...only to end up hurt, maimed, dismembered, or killed. HA!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow...it was funny, great...but...dang, what you did to Beast Boy...you have a gift.
Foalanwotb edme chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I thought raven had black hair and drounded
Wolfloverttg chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I thought raven drownded.
Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Since when did you see me naked? BEAST BOY! :-(
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I TOLD Rave Beast Boy is funny! Awesome fic!
Dana chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Aha! That was SO great! It's definitely an awesome little 'story' that could make anyone laugh!
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
lol that was hilarious. sounds like most males nowadays XD except most girls don't have trigon as a father and aren't empaths... pm me if you want! i was just too lazy to log in XD