Reviews for Noir de la Lune
Melany.T chapter 28 . 9/24/2019
Please Continue Your Story It's So Beautiful , Me And Other Readers Loved Your Story For So Long , Where Are You ?!
Why Don't You Update Anymore ?
Guest chapter 28 . 5/10/2018
This story invokes a lot of intense emotion. It's got conflict to draw the reader in and keep them addicted. I do hope you come back to it :)
TawniBravo chapter 28 . 5/10/2016
MY HEART WHY YAZOO WHY
S chapter 28 . 2/1/2014
Ah. Now I remember why I don't remember the real ending of this super saga. It hasn't ended yet!

Enjoyed this. Thank you for making Loz and Tifa lovey dovey despite his sickening torture on her :)
S chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
Omg happy in space but the planet relationship is another storrryyyyyy
S chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
Loz is an enigma. The hottest one around bbbyyyy
S chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
Omg yuffie
S chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Loz gone darned crazy
Rose chapter 28 . 12/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Please don't leave it there! Please continue!
GoogleGirl11 chapter 28 . 11/28/2013
Update please!
tomorrow4eva chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
This is an awesome AU apocalypse fic. I love the mysteries - what did Sephiroth find out? That Loz seems to know... Enjoying myself. You have a writing style that draws the reader in.
Cascade00 chapter 28 . 7/22/2012
You wrote all the way to chapter 28 and you haven't updated the story since 2009! Please end the story so you dont leave readers hanging...
lucian87 chapter 28 . 4/14/2012
Fantastic story...pls continue!
Taquiner chapter 28 . 8/15/2011
Tifa.. She's so unbelievably sad. My heart goes out to her.

Another beautiful story I've stumbled accross.. May you continue writing this..
Necrosame chapter 28 . 7/14/2011
This is seriously an amazing fic you have here and if I hadn't spent the night reading this entire thing I'd be able to properly convey how much Ive fallen for this fic :) I'm only curious if you'll be finishing it. It's so wonderful and it'd be a shame if you didn't finish. Anyway bravo!

-necro