Reviews for A Father Son Moment
Arashi Sora chapter 2 . 1/15
too much fluffiness to handle xD since I like Lloyd/Kratos family/touching moments, I like reading something like this. And this one made me grin ear to ear and kept thrashing on the bed, cuz as i said, too much fluffiness to handle. I wonder if i'll survive the next chapters
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
...Not going to lie, I love how prophetic this chapter was regarding Chronicles. Actually, taking Kratos on the rides in this fic was even funnier than actually taking him on the rides with Lloyd in the game!
Glimare chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Wow... a lot of discovering their relationship stories in here, and Lloyd's always confused about it all. Interesting setups.
Glimare chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Seriously? I thought almost everyone knew near the beginning that Kratos was Lloyd's dad. I figured it out within the first two bases and that was without looking ahead. Your dad's got some pretty good ideas though.
A crying Reader chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
This story is just too beautiful for words. Each chapter is full of wonderful parental love that is so heartwarming it leaves me teary after each chapter but at the same time makes me smile at the sweetness of their relationship. If only the game could exactly convey their relationship as well as you do, that way it will leave every gamer to tear up and truly appreciate family love.
dario.flaman chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
Oh God..this chapter was so cute!so awesome!Hah..Kratos cooking..that was AWESOME!And,will you make a oneshot of them fishing?It would be awesome!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
Nope, not too cheesy. This is probably my favorite Tales of Symphonia story! Are you going to update?
DaughteroftheRedKing chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Ahahahaha, this made me laugh so much! Everyone's reactions and how they said stuff, and especially that doctor dude! XD
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
This one's my favourite out of all the 21 oneshots! It's so cute and so full of 'D'aaaaaw'-ing and 'Aaaaw'-ing and just plain fluff

I am 17 years old, 18 in a month, and I LOVE cute oyako fluff with Kratos and Lloyd
And you write some of the best oyako stories with these two!
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
Whoa Kratos hates Noishe in the end of the first arc. How weirdly in character for him. For some reason that reaction just seems to fit him, I don't know why.
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
That last line was the final straw. I broke down into squealing attacks and "D'aaaw mode," as my brother calls it.
brica chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
SO CUTE! All these stories are just... so... very... CUTE!

I'm addicted to reading in general, and it seems you're addicted to father-son fluff, huh? I'd say we'd make quite the pair, yeah?

... so... cute... *is overwhelmed by the cuteness of this*

I was pretty much going "AWWW!" several times per "chapter" (the caps are necessary, since I said it pretty loudly... even though the sound isn't the same as the one typed, since English isn't my first language and all... (if you care to know, French is my first language, I learned English second))...

SO CUTE!

... I'll shut up now...
Mirasta chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
This is a very nice song-fic. While I was reading this I was thinking you'd have Kratos come back too late. Everyone (except Yuan) would already be dead. That's probably too much angst though. Thanks for doing it how you did. Saved us all a lot of tears.
Mirasta chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
I really like this one shot. Except for that one scene. MY SWEET MENTAL EYES! Was that necessary? Kratos didn't HAVE to be knocked out. Other than that I love it!
Naron Daylane chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Oh, they should try to pretend to be the other and see if they get mistaken for the other in just using a different hair style.

It would be hilarious if the group think Lloyd to be Kratos and vice versa. .