Reviews for In the Company of Wolves
heredia chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
cool - in the scene of the end of her fight with Loz im kinda hoped that he would fuck her
4everSkyhigh chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
That was truly amazing and written really well. Despite the angst, you still manage to captivate readers. Good job!
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I liked the 'told you. Hallucination' line. Its nice to read a fan fic of this type of scenario that has more realistic emotional reactions.
Angelus Erreare chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Beautifully written and not hard to understand at all.

Kudos to you for a job well-done.
AuthorFail chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
I love you for writing this. Not only do I love your style, but your plot's pretty kickass too. Too often does rape become some kind of weird gateway to romance. Gotta also mention that the action you write is amazing, I could picture everything crystal clear. Hands down my favorite VII story.
Ciny chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
Very good job on this story! The ending seemed to make sense to me althought it was very sad ( I know this is already not a love story though). I thought this was an amazing story, even though tifa and Loz weren't together I liked how Loz softened up throughout the story. All in all, what can I say? I was hooked on this story. I couldn't just stop in the middle of reading it, it kept me interested.
RadaRada chapter 16 . 9/4/2010
"Cloud was ten kinds of awesome, but sometimes, he was just clueless." - Best line ever.

And I love you. You're so great!
the Prince's Jewel chapter 16 . 12/17/2009
Aside from a couple spelling bits that I am NOT going to go back to pinpoint, this is exceedingly well-written. Considering Tifa is my least favorite character, and Loz my least favorite Remnant, and that I got hooked anyhow, I'd say you did a truly wonderful job. It's now a 2:44am, and my alarm goes off at 6:30am - I felt it necessary to read it all in one sitting.

Fade to black, incidentally, is a good thing. Nice use of that technique.
ebil-kitty chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Gah! I don't know how you did it, but you did!

You have converted me to a TifaXLoz pairing! A pairing I had never really supported to begin with-until I read this...

Curse you! And yet...

*runs to read further chapters XD *
Adrastia chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I had only intended to read a few chapters tonight and save the rest for later. But I couldn't stop reading. You wove a very good tale that felt very realistic in it's context. I did feel bad for Loz because he mentions that he wanted to stay as himself. He seemed very misguided or just unable to understand the way love works. Seeing Tifa from the point of someone infected with Jenova cells was interesting. The way Yazoo seemed to accept her based on survival because he was dying and had to make it to the reunion... Tifa feeling hurt because of this... I haven't seen the Jenova bond shown that way before.

I was touched when Tifa had mercy on Loz. She could have left him there to suffer and die slowly. But she couldn't do it because she felt that no one deserved such a thing.

Overall I felt sympathy for each character based on their situation, whether they were good or bad. They were all going in a direction that couldn't be halted and the setting was dark and grim for everyone.

I often feel for criminals or bad people a sense of loss or pity in the way that it's ashame that they just couldn't have led a normal, happy life. That life that's a waste, regardlous of circumstances is a very sad thing. I would hate being a remnant. having no real existence of my own and having to bend to the will of some greater force pulling my strings. I guess Loz felt that in some way in your story but was unable to fully realise or really understand it because he had never been human or normal to begin with. I think had he had the chance he would have developed into a different kind of person.

So overall I think that you did a very good job with the characterization and writing and it was a very interesting story.

By the way, I like Loz. I think he's the sexiest of the three. And certainly the most interesting to write about.
sakR9 chapter 16 . 10/4/2009
Great ending... even if Loz died. And in your note at the bottom you said you won't write Loz like this again, but I think he's the most loving in this fic... not the most detailed, but really...

Noir de la Lune, he was more child-like and yes loving, but wow.. Loz is Loz you know? Hott :3
sakR9 chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
He can't have really... you know... can he?

He's too hott to die.
sakR9 chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
don't get the importance of Sephiroth... but... still. At least Tifa's going back to Loz...even if it's with a killer instinct.
sakR9 chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
Yazoo yuckness... why no warning?

Otherwise an okay chapter.
sakR9 chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Tifa... it's called love, ok? Loz... is love. Accept it.

And wow.. I think this is the first time I like Kadaj? Ever?

Sephiroth is hott.

The drowning scene was scary... so glad it's been almost a year since I swam in the ocean..*shudder*