Reviews for Young Again: The Rewrite
Confused chapter 11 . 5/10
This entire story made absolutely no sense wtf
BrewstrMcl chapter 7 . 3/2
I clawed my way through 7 chapters, constantly hoping that the author cared for the characters. The story is well written, and I am sure would appeal to fans of horror. Maybe there is redemption later on but I don't have the will to continue to read this.
Chezhran chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Interesting first chapter, and makes you curious and wanting to read more as to how it turns out
berend van den akker chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
NIce story! I hope you write a new chaper very soon!
Berenx
Killerraptor chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
love it
Tsukihana Nara chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
Wonderful
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
To Voldemort the world turned black.. Is he travelling back in time, too? Along with Harry and Minerva?
Thanks for paranoid Moody. And stupid Peter. Showing wrong arm hints that he _is_ a Death Eater.
Red gleam in Peter's eyes... Direct link to Voldemort?
Harry, you did Accio wandlessly. Do Silencing charms wandlessly? Or else, slip into Animagus form?
Poor Severus... He will find it difficult to dance out of the situation.
Sirius... How stupid could you be, to destroy wards by casting Dark spell from inside?
And, do not rely on Order Cards only. Their message-sending could have been jammed.
Lily and Harry are alive, and James and Severus hopefully also alive. Maybe, Voldemort rethinks his choices? Maybe, he kills less people? Be glad that more people are alive. And most of Albus's plots will be defeated by Voldemort's knowledge of time-travel, so he has to be warned. Take everything off-kilter, so that knowledge of future would not aid him.
Well, Lily will not remember the time-travel words, so it's between Harry and Voldemort. Hopefully, Harry speaks with Minerva, and soon.
Devil's Herb is a nice touch.
Harry... You might get out, but will you save Lily, James, Severus?
7-days time-travel? Annoying. But gets rid of time-travel nonsense-reveal. I am hoping that Harry will recover Minerva's memories. And Severus shall stay alive.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Seems a bit contrived to have Peter possessed by Voldemort or some such, and for none of them to check on Peter, and secure him.
Iphigelina chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
Damn...it's a good time-travel. Your writing is good, the characters are great and you have an interesting plot, with twists very surprising.

It's a shame to let this fic on the shelve...*soupir*
Soulless Huntress chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
What happened to Minerva after she got hit with the powerful spell? Why has Harry checked on her. Why didn't she answer his call for help from the Light? So many questions, need more answers.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Garbage. Just another author failed at time travel fic.
Indra Senin chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
your pacing it way to fast!
bigman77 chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
You have created possibly the most confusing time travel story ever, I tip my hat to you sir
Ciel Moony chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
Wish you would continue! Hope you're not dead!
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
please please please update soon! I know it has been years since you probably thought about writing another chapter but please, even one more to finish it off!
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »