Reviews for Young Again: The Rewrite
Ciel Moony chapter 11 . 1/9
Wish you would continue! Hope you're not dead!
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
please please please update soon! I know it has been years since you probably thought about writing another chapter but please, even one more to finish it off!
Chim Cheree chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I was wondering what you would do with the horcrux. Interesting solution, though I'd have enjoyed Harry and Minerva having the advantage of being the only ones knowing the trough.
Chim Cheree chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
This story is great. Seriously. I only read two chapters and it already feels like one of those rare stories you just can't put down until you finished them. I love/hate how foreboding this chapter ends, you just can't kill Lily and James all over again. Or Remus and Sirius. Or any combination of the aforementioned. Just can't. On the other hand... Anyway, great story. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Impressed chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Just wow
harrynginnyinatree chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Is this story fully abandoned? It's very good and has me hooked; I'm hoping that you still plan on finishing it. On a side note - the continuous use of 'Light' as an expletive or invocation or whatever is really irritating and makes very little sense. You should just stick with 'Merlin'.
bassoongirl14 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Very interesting story. I hope you continue it!
anyeshabaner chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
awesomely wonderful
Fick Chick chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
I don't think I've ever read a fic where MM goes back in time. I like it.
elmoryakhan chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Its a good thing you never updated this disappointing story!
kittyrsocute chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
NOOOOO!
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I must say, that was kick ass. *grins*
Lord Dream chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Up til this, it was ok. Then you fell into the same trap that happens to almost every single time travel fic. You gave the bad guy a Dus Ex Machina, put the plot in turbo, and left the hero high and dry. And the baby doing kung fu almost. This is a real good try, but you need to refine your idea a bit.
fairydustgems chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Awesome :)
this is bs chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
WHY DIDN'tT THEY FUCKING DISPOSE OF THE BODY?
1,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »