Reviews for Young Again: The Rewrite
Djanga chapter 2 . 11/2
At 15 months old, a child typically can: sit up on their own, pull up on furniture and stand (as well as go from sitting to standing on their own), and most of them are actually walking quite adeptly. They are capable of feeding themselves finger food, can hold a cup, and use a spoon (even if messily). I just can’t understand why someone would write an infant as a main character, and not bother even to do a quick Google search for child development.
jasnrob chapter 11 . 10/16
Enjoyed your story
DropdeadSiriusBlack chapter 11 . 4/3
This must have been so tedious to write with s many details, well done!
Devilking1994 chapter 2 . 3/17
I doubt Voldy would go attacking Godrics hollow when James Sirius and Remus are their and expecting his attack given that they know he's coming for them and to attack during the day would be even more extreme for him
vampdreams chapter 11 . 7/1/2020
it's almost been a decade and a half since you last wrote
so I doubt you'll find the time or inspiration to finish this
but thought to let you know
that I have thoroughly enjoyed this
the writing is brilliant
I love the the fact that Harry and minerva were both brought back
I want Dumbledore dead, or at least severely affected for his actions against minerva and hope she's alright
maybe he mind magicked himself when hers reacted?
and minerva tells all and ends up leading the order?
anyway
the twist of Harry doing a seven day loop, is one I adore
specially for it will probably somehow keep Harry with his parents at his present (past) age
you've painted a greatgruesome, but greatpicture of Hallows Eve and Voldemort and his power lust
I would have loved to see where you took this
Reader chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
I must say I like the idea and your style of writing. At first, I was a bit confused about the picture but I love Harry Potter and Naruto so I don't mind at all. I'm hoping for more interesting chapters and wish you a great day. (If you even read this what I clearly doubt, because I'm a bit late... sorry)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2020
Basically this is a super-voldy story and everyone else is extremely stupid. It paints such a hopelessness, dark plot thay I can't continue this anymore. You should mention this in the summary. Good writing though.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2020
Rest i understand. But resting in a house that is going to be attacked by voldy is super stupid. With a kid inside. That's just not remus behaviour. I hate it when characters are made to act stupid to fit the plot. Also, how did noone check on peter in the morning? He's a fucking prisoner. Also, no one called the aurors. I'm sure like any regular police, there must be some if not many on night duty, especially as voldy is at large. They should've turned him in at night itself or add soon as it was morning. No they're all eating and chilling. Wierdos.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2020
Seriously. Peter is still in the castle, it's such a scary time and the potters left their 15 month ild baby alone with the nurse right after he had a nightmare? Lame af.
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
He was 17 .Now all of a sudden he is 18? A year has not passed yet silly.
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 7 . 12/7/2019
Hallows not Hollows.
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 2 . 12/5/2019
Beware of Halloween. Boo!
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
Lol too bad baldy voldylol
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2019
good story
AJ Granger chapter 10 . 9/15/2019
Just when you think it could not get more intense, you introduce a seven days in the future time traveler into the mix. I hope Minerva is okay and I want Dumbledore dead for his actions against her.
1,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »