Reviews for Young Again: The Rewrite
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 11 . 7/30
To Voldemort the world turned black.. Is he travelling back in time, too? Along with Harry and Minerva?
Thanks for paranoid Moody. And stupid Peter. Showing wrong arm hints that he _is_ a Death Eater.
Red gleam in Peter's eyes... Direct link to Voldemort?
Harry, you did Accio wandlessly. Do Silencing charms wandlessly? Or else, slip into Animagus form?
Poor Severus... He will find it difficult to dance out of the situation.
Sirius... How stupid could you be, to destroy wards by casting Dark spell from inside?
And, do not rely on Order Cards only. Their message-sending could have been jammed.
Lily and Harry are alive, and James and Severus hopefully also alive. Maybe, Voldemort rethinks his choices? Maybe, he kills less people? Be glad that more people are alive. And most of Albus's plots will be defeated by Voldemort's knowledge of time-travel, so he has to be warned. Take everything off-kilter, so that knowledge of future would not aid him.
Well, Lily will not remember the time-travel words, so it's between Harry and Voldemort. Hopefully, Harry speaks with Minerva, and soon.
Devil's Herb is a nice touch.
Harry... You might get out, but will you save Lily, James, Severus?
7-days time-travel? Annoying. But gets rid of time-travel nonsense-reveal. I am hoping that Harry will recover Minerva's memories. And Severus shall stay alive.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 7/18
Seems a bit contrived to have Peter possessed by Voldemort or some such, and for none of them to check on Peter, and secure him.
Iphigelina chapter 11 . 2/11
Damn...it's a good time-travel. Your writing is good, the characters are great and you have an interesting plot, with twists very surprising.

It's a shame to let this fic on the shelve...*soupir*
Soulless Huntress chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
What happened to Minerva after she got hit with the powerful spell? Why has Harry checked on her. Why didn't she answer his call for help from the Light? So many questions, need more answers.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Garbage. Just another author failed at time travel fic.
Indra Senin chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
your pacing it way to fast!
bigman77 chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
You have created possibly the most confusing time travel story ever, I tip my hat to you sir
Ciel Moony chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
Wish you would continue! Hope you're not dead!
FictionisMyReality12 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
please please please update soon! I know it has been years since you probably thought about writing another chapter but please, even one more to finish it off!
Chim Cheree chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I was wondering what you would do with the horcrux. Interesting solution, though I'd have enjoyed Harry and Minerva having the advantage of being the only ones knowing the trough.
Chim Cheree chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
This story is great. Seriously. I only read two chapters and it already feels like one of those rare stories you just can't put down until you finished them. I love/hate how foreboding this chapter ends, you just can't kill Lily and James all over again. Or Remus and Sirius. Or any combination of the aforementioned. Just can't. On the other hand... Anyway, great story. Looking forward to the next chapters.
Impressed chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Just wow
harrynginnyinatree chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Is this story fully abandoned? It's very good and has me hooked; I'm hoping that you still plan on finishing it. On a side note - the continuous use of 'Light' as an expletive or invocation or whatever is really irritating and makes very little sense. You should just stick with 'Merlin'.
bassoongirl14 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Very interesting story. I hope you continue it!
anyeshabaner chapter 1 . 6/30/2014