Reviews for A Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
Lachriel chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
I run across your stories now and again, and am always really impressed with them. Nothing's been updated in several years, but I hope it will be eventually. If not, I hope that you are still writing, even if not these stories, as you have a talent for it. Peace be with you.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
This is getting to be very good, shame it's been over five years since it was updated. Still, good story.
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
*whimpers, looking pleadingly at you* You will continue this, right? It's an intriguing story, I like the idea that Galactic Basic, and English are not the same, and that you're giving Draco a chance to...really...start over.
Fawkes Flame chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Sounds really interesting and I hope you'll find the time and muse to continue this fantastic story one day!
NarinaPrincess12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It is very interesting. I haven't stumbled on this before. I am excited to read on.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
interesting
DDubs chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
This is one of the best Star Wars Harry Potter crossovers i have read since Jedi At Hogwarts. I hope you update soon.
fanster chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Oh wow. You should definitely continue this. So far it's really good. Some typos in the prologue, but has improved dramatically as the chapters go on. Very well written and interesting as well.
Allyssianne chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
A very good beginning to this story and I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens when Draco and Harry meet again, and Luke meets Harry, that family reunion should be interesting.
Ciroth chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Love it so far. Just dont slash it!
Danni Lea chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
This is awesome! XD I can't wait to see Harry's reaction to Luke and Draco. It'll be interesting.

I just have one thing that's gonna bug me i I don;t mention it. Qui-Gon's last name is spelt Jinn, not Ginn.

:P

Can;t wait to see furutre chapters!
VigdisVale chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Wow! It is so good to see more of this. It is a very interesting premise and I would love to see where it goes. Please continue it!
Niana Kuonji chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
Hello! Nice to see you're still alive. n.n I actually like the idea of Draco going Jedi; it's certainly more entertaining than one of the Trio ending up with it. And I look forward to reading about the look on Harry's face when Draco lands in his lap with a spaceship, a robot, and a galactic warrior for good.
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009

Thaank you,

Terri
bloodshadows chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
well this is a totaly different story...Very original and I give you 20 Force points! lol anyways I hope you update soon cuz this is relatively interesting.