Reviews for Between Flight and Longing
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 24 . 10/7
Amazing story! :) one of the best fanfic I think I've ever read. I came here looking for dad vader feels and I got them...along with protective Han Solo ones as well! Lol I really do hope one day you write a sequel cuz' I think a Han and Luke reunion is in need. Anyways...loved this story!
SiriuslyPink chapter 16 . 8/15
Luke has his father's eyes
BodhiJones chapter 24 . 8/8
That really was a wonderful read. I absolutely loved the characterisation and the rich vein of humour throughout was just spot on, Bravo! Such a shame to reach the end as I could have happily read much much more. It really flowed wonderfully.

Here's hoping for a sequel someday!
VioletErin.26 chapter 24 . 7/19
Fantastic story. Love it. Love how rich the Characters were. It was a great read.
ShaunaChe chapter 24 . 7/16
I really did love this story. You kept everyone in character, and yet made it very enjoyable. I do hope you write some more short stories dealing with Luke's pull to the Light on Vader/Anakin. That was very well done. I'm also surprised you managed to keep Darth from just killing Han out of sheer pique.
Tranzient chapter 8 . 3/11
Awwwwh SkySolo fluff this is great I love it omff
So wish there was a sequel to this... oh well, you told the story you wanted to and what a magnificent one it is!
The Hope Lions chapter 24 . 1/18
I liked it. A lot.
JustKissMe chapter 24 . 1/16
Yay Piett POV! He's one of my fav characters.

That ending though, I get why you ended it there but I'm still going to beg for some type of one-shot epilogue where Luke meets up with Han after leaving Vader's care. You know you want it too ;)

This story was great, I loved all the witty banter and how the plot just went along so smoothly. You did a really wonderful job with all these characters in a galaxy far, far away. I loved everything about this story!
JustKissMe chapter 23 . 1/16
"Vader decided he would allow the smuggler the last word . . . this final time." HAN GOT THE LAST WORD FINALLY!

And father/son bonding time is always a good part of any Star Wars story
JustKissMe chapter 22 . 1/16
Nice reasoning for Vader keeping the AgriCorps Jedi alive.
JustKissMe chapter 20 . 1/16
"But Darth Vader seemed to best him in the sarcasm arena with virtually no effort at all." Han is talking to the former Anakin Skywalker, and Anakin wielded sarcasm as easily as he wielded a lightsaber. Plus his Master was Obi-Wan and we all know and love his use of dry humor, so I'm sure Vader learned much from him as well.

And poor Han, he'll never get in the last word.

Interesting theory about how the Jedi of old utilized the Master-Padawan bond, it makes a lot of sense.
Jadeblueafterglow17 chapter 24 . 1/16
Without question the best Star Wars fanfiction I have ever read, and quite possibly better than any of the books as well. Outstanding body of work and quite the pageturner. Love the Luke Hurt/Comfort, and love Vader and Han's thoughts watching over him.
JustKissMe chapter 19 . 1/16
So can I just live at this place? Like seriously it sounds like a beautiful haven. I'm interested in how the residents don't fear Vader, but based on the fact that he was familiar with the flowers earlier in the story it would make sense that he's also familiar with the settlements inhabitants.

As always your dialogue came through at the end there and left me stunned at how in character you keep everyone. And that last line about Han getting in the last word only to be killed was just golden.
JustKissMe chapter 18 . 1/16
It's cool how you incorporated cannon events into an AU by having Luke still get his arm cut off.