Reviews for When I'm with You
One of the BEST MA ever!
l chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Hot! And good! Thanks for sharing. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
ZkKtTysoul chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
This I believe is one of my favorites of your stories. It has been wonderful to read. Sad that it took 5 years, but it worked well. Oh I loved their reunion. Great story writing. Thanks.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
! Ok I'm better now. On to the next chapter.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
The quotes you use are great. Wow the emotions, confusion, angst. Well thought out. I am loving the story (as long as it ends with them together)
ZkKtTysoul chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
I think my heart was in my throat for most of this chapter. Wonderful. I really am nervous about reading on, because this part was so perfect. But I must, because I can't get enough of MA.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
The first chapters are very well writen. I love angst. Her reaction was priceless. Great character writing. I can't wait to read the rest.
Whirlwind421 chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
Pretty good. The ending was funny! As one of your first stories, so long ago, it's pretty great. But, you're writing has also gotten so much awesomer!
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
OMG! He went insane! That's bad. So so so so bad!
blubblubblubblub chapter 17 . 1/9/2010
really great story!
gwennygrail chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
high five on loving dark angel and for quoting heinlein.
dancer in the rain chapter 17 . 2/3/2009
beutiful,amazing romantic ,heartbreaking story one of the best that i read abaut this pair i read many but you made my cry when i read your story first time i loved when you made
Jaby chapter 17 . 12/13/2008
I allways love a good M/A story with Max acting like she is a grown up, not the immature bitch she was most of the times in the series. Thank you.
xxtheoneyoudreamaboutxx chapter 17 . 10/22/2008
hey i loved this! it was cute, and i loved that last bit. haha, Zane's kid, nice touch.

goodwork, keep it up. oh, and... as your such a good writer and all, and you seem to know your M/A stuff, any helpful hints for my fic? I'm stuck :(
Chicago Is So 2 Years Ago chapter 17 . 7/27/2008
Not only did I absolutely love your story, but I completely adored all of the quotes you incorporated into it. I've added most of them to my collection!