Reviews for The Perfect Prefect for Harry Potter
TinaMaki chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Soap? I imagine this stings...
Theogon chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
That was excellent! Wish I was in the bath with them!
RipleyHedwig chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Awesome! sexy sweet and perfect! Loved it. Thank you!
Yes the Prefects bath is a great way to relax... XD
CharmingKarma chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
This was why it didn't matter if people wouldn't accept them. This was why it didn't matter if what they were doing could be explained logically. Because when Harry looked at Cedric, he saw something he wanted when he'd let himself want so little all his life. And when Cedric looked at Harry, he saw something worth dedicating himself to, even if it didn't fit into his father's plan.

Utterly and Completely Adorable. I've recently fallen into (and may just drown in, but I'd die happy XD) The Charry Pairing. I love it. Your fic is very well written and has an amazing balance of fluff, smut, and actual thought! *gasp* Who knew it could exist? *Glomps the author* Thanks for putting your time and effort into this _
violetkisses chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
love this.
BlackCat99 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
just to tell you, cedric is in ravenclaw... but great job, again, i lov it, both chaps. and cedric reminds me of edward from twilight the way you wrote him! amaing man!~
BlackCat99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Yo, nice job man! and i gotta say, enough though there was no sex, i loved it! and was sweet, not being a lovestuck dude...seriosuly need to work on that... anyways, for you're first hp fanfic, it was amaizng!
CADUCEUS66 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
that is so good please update!1
OogieBoogie chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
EXTREMELY sexy :P
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
That was one hot lemon! Reading that made me blush! Good job!
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Very hot stuff, loved it. 'Course, me and my thing for wet clothes doesn't help matters :) Well written.
Rika100 chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
This is a funny story I like it!
Araea Swiftwind chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Woot..that was awsome! I had soo much fun reading this that I hardly realized that I am exhausted and barely staying awake. It was fun and raunchy, and just all around wonderful.
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
*giggles* Suxh naughty boys...man I wish I had one of those cloaks...lol.
toasty fresh chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
A steamy take on the bath scene. Very nice!