Reviews for Home
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Best House fanfic in the whole universe and fabric of time. I loved it SO much!
assassinerblue chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
That's stretching it, House.

You're the one with the slinky.

Wow. I just want to say this is probably the best characterization of House Wilson I've ever read. You captured them so well, and when House said Wilson was his addictuion in chapter one I got goosebumps.

The slinky like was really just so good I had to pause to review before continuign to read. AMAZING!

Onward to the next chapter!
FluffySmarts chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
see i was going to eview evey chapter (and i still mite) but then the story got very interested so i had to read on.

this was great.

im going to go read the sequal now.
Renn chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
Really amazing.
Renn chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I'm going to read the rest now, but I still wanted to comment on how amazing this is. It's obvious you've worked on it, it flows perfectly, the vocabulary use is deep, they seem in character (I'm saying that they 'seem' it only because I don't really know since I've seen about four episodes...), and overall this is just realyl agreeable to read.

Great job!
pulmicort7 chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
Wow. Incredible. I am glad that you didn't write a simplistic epiphany story for House and Wilson. They are much too complex for that. Great story, I am off to read the sequel. Oh and I really liked the House inside Wilson's head. It's a nice touch.
Ivy3 chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
Wilson is having conversations with House in his head? That's kinda sad. Interesting story.
Moth Gypsy chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
_ i am so tired... but i came across this rite when i was planning to go to bed, and now i have read it, and i wasnt going to revew, but i noticed it didnt have many, and i felt bad cause i know i always am irritated when my 'hits' on a story are high, but not the 'reviews' so now im reviewing this, it was really good, surprisingly in-character, and fun ta read, i hate it when the two characters get together in like, the first chapter, but you really drew it out, withou making it boring. .. thats really all... ill read the othe rtwo tamorrow, cause rite now, the key board is lookin a little fuzzy .
Nighthawk47 chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
Favorite line:

"There were people who relied on self-defense; and then there were the people who strung wire fencing over the cement walls they’d built to surround their trench-encircled bomb shelter."

It sounds so much like something Wilson would say or be thinking. And I like the Baby Albert reference. And that House said he was checking for Mango and Apple on Wilson. There's a lot I liked so I'll just stop there. :p
Nighthawk47 chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Hahaha, this is my favorite chapter so far. I love the back and forth that Wilson has with the House in his head. :p Very creatively written.
Crowley Black chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
what! no they should be together! i loved the story though and i supposed the ending kinda fit but i'm sad now! i know the little albert study i did it in psychology and i think wilsons analogy of house using the study fit brilliantly it was excellent! anyway thanks for writing this great story!
kermit333 chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
oh...my...god...i...no...but...wow...and...that ending...wha...so good...and sad...omg...i love this story...wow.
Spinereader chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
I'm sitting here feeling so melancoly and spent. What an emotional rollercoaster it's been.

Your writing style is lovely. It conveys the tones you intended without veering into the overwrought. And the metaphors are creative and very apt. The one about the ice sculpture melting was just inspired!

This was my first H/W fic I've read and it's been a wonderful invitation into H/W. I just hope that the others I'll eventually read will compare wityh this one, though I doubt it.

Sorry to sound so effusive. It's late and I'm fighting off sleep, so I can't help but sound loopy.
Meg-chan2 chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
That was horrible. I mean... it was actually very good, but far too sad. I always want a happy ending no matter how unlikely they may be... STUPID HOUSE!

Well... regardless of the sad ending, it was well done. I just feel so bad for Wilson that I can't really get past to anything else :D
AtreidesHeir chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
All I can say is WOW. I absolutely loved this. I could feel the pain oozing from Wilson's heart. I am so sad that it ended so quickly. Please write something else soon.