Reviews for Empress Lessons
loves2smile chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
giggle! that was kinda funny:)

p.s always smile!
Silent Serendipity chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Silly, of course, but cute :D
I.Am.A.Nerfherder chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brilliant!

There is nothing you could possibly do to better this story.
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
ah

i am scarred! scarred FOR LIFE! joking...hmm yes it could be true, but im really hoping its not! :P lol. good oneshot.
Swirl Antara chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
all I can say is...huh?

plausible though not likely...

an amusing story
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This was cute. Kalasin is spunky, yet ladylike. As she is portrayed to be.
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aw I wanted details. Naughty, naughty details.. Very cute story! love it! hope you don't mind but I stole the quote

"Faleron, I don’t know how to ravish a man in a skintight black silk nightgown!”

and put it as my msn name thingy. Very funny! hehe.. good work!
pepsigirl12345 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
hilarious!

I love it, very, very good. Your writing makes me happy, really, it does. :)
Lady Mage chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
hmm. Now here's a question. Did Kally actually spend time at King's Reach, or is it just canon? If you could tell me, either respond to this review, or send an email to ladymage novicewriters . net. I hope the email went through. If it didn't, you'll find a link in my profile. Good story btw.

Lady Mage
sophia666 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
That was extremely hilarious. Loved it. It's possible that Faleron and Kally could have been 'close'.

"Preferably not, she replied flirtatiously, tossing her head over her shoulder. "I wish him to think me naturally talented."

I love that sentence!

Great writing! Those lessons definetly aren't G-rated.
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Um.
Kmiri Kalasin chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Oh! I LOVE this story. (I've been meaning to review for a while and finally got around to it.)As always I love your Kally.

I think that “Shut up, Faleron. What if Kaddar does want me to be imperial in bed? What if he commands me to command him to tie him up to the bedposts and attack him with my fingernails and the sharp end of a quill and wear a skintight black silk nightgown? What if he commands me to ravish him? Faleron, I don’t know how to ravish a man in a skintight black silk nightgown!” has to be one of my favorite parts. (Though did you mean for it to sound like Kaddar would be the one wearing the skintight black silk nightgown? Either way my mental imagery had me laughing for quite some time.)

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. Quite a fun idea and quite well written!
lostsoph chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
*dies of laughter*

Please write more. This is the funniest thing I've read since...well,ever.

“Kalasin, Princess, Highness, please, I’m sorry about your virgin ears and stolen innocence—"

Kally waved her hand. “Shut up, Faleron. What if Kaddar does want me to be imperial in bed? What if he commands me to command him to tie him up to the bedposts and attack him with my fingernails and the sharp end of a quill and wear a skintight black silk nightgown? What if he commands me to ravish him? Faleron, I don’t know how to ravish a man in a skintight black silk nightgown!”

Priceless.

~lost_soph
Kannibal Klehmenteen chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

"I DONT KNOW HOW TO RAVISH A MAN IN A SKINTIGHT BLACK SILK NIGHTGOWN!"

Priceless.
Allison chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
That was...terrifying. Not bad, but terrifying. I'd like to take a field trip inside your head. Sounds more interesting than an aquarium.

No really, I liked it. It was very funny.