Reviews for Kuru Nan No Yo Ni: Usagi to Seiya no Koi
Sailor Infinity chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
are you going to finish it?

i hope you do. i wanna know what happens next!
Rising Inferno chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Are you continuing this fic, please tell me you are because it is one of my absolute favourites and I really want to know how it ends
mb8380 chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
please update its really good can't wait to see what happens next
mb8380 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
please update its really good can't wait to see what happens
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Omg just when I started to really like this story, it stops! You haven't updated since 2006! Please PLEASE update! I really hate to love stories and then they don't get finished! :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
kawaii
mandm1984 chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
update? good story
Midnight Fearie chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
This story is, in one word, absolutely...amazing. I mean, its hard to describe it. Its got a perfect mix of everything. The humor had me laughing my head of at some point, while the romance had me excited to see what would happen next. The action/adventure has my heart racing, and I can't wait to see what happens next! You make everything so...real. Which is something I loved about this story. Honestly, I'd get up, come back, and try to remeber what I was watching on TV, only to realize I'd been reading your story. That's just how real it seems, it wasn't just words on a page, I could feel the words coming to life, and see the very story going on as if I were there, watching it with my own eyes!

But I do have one major complaint. I just thought even though I had all this good stuff, there needs to be the one bad thing, so, here it goes. The worst thing about this story is that it hasn't been updated in over three years. THREE LONG YEARS. That just breaks me, because a story this...fantastic can't just end right here. It has to be completed. Leaving it like this is like...its just so terrible, I can't compare it to anything. So I suppose you know where I'm going with this and what I'm trying to say: Update. Please, for all that is good in this world, update! The story MUST go on! And no one can make it go on better than the genius who started it. So, if you haven't updated due to reviews, I hope this helps make that much wanted, and needed, update happen. And if it was for some other personal reason, well, I still hope you can update really soon because I just can't wait to see how it turns out in a happy (hopefully) ending! And another thing I love, is that because of this story, I have learned a lot more japanese! Anyways, I guess I've said all I needed to say, so, again, please, update! Until then! Ja ne!
Anime Princess chapter 17 . 1/31/2010
I hope you update ASAP! I LOVE how the scouts followed the Starlights to their home!

And how Haruka FINALLY realizes just how much Seiya and Usagi care and love one another!

POST MORE ASAP!
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
i would like it if you would please finish this story! it's so good and i love it
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
this is one of the cutest chapters in this story so far :) i love it!
Upon a Shooting Star chapter 17 . 2/19/2009
wow! you have a good technique and the plot is awesome this is a really good story so pls update soon
lightofastar chapter 17 . 12/9/2008
This story is really good. I am really hoping you will continue it. I look forward to reading how everything turns out with the battle and with Seiya and Usagi.
emi-87 chapter 17 . 10/21/2008
Please update the story...:)
Dark Masque chapter 17 . 6/23/2008