Reviews for Ways Within
LiveInThaskyE chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Beautiful stuff, I hope you've written a longer story, cuz I'm reading it.
midori.complex chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I like the whole chastisy issue with the blue arrows. I had never thought about that before. Katara is so clueless.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Wow. This is awesome. Realistic. Not sappy. Wow.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Poor Aang. It amuses me to think that I haven't ever once honestly considered the fact that he technically IS a monk, after having grown up with them and learning from them, thereby supposedly agreeing to their laws. Kind of makes things a little more difficult, I suppose.

Loved the interaction between him and Katara. All very in character and all very sad.

Loved it.
LadyLore3 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow. 0_0 Beautifully written, really, it was. You have an incredible talent with words, great job. This was wonderful.
Dragonslayer527 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Ah.. lovely writing. The mood is just perfect. I absolutely love the line:

The surface of the water was as flat and smooth as black glass, as unblemished as a fresh piece of parchment awaiting the first stroke of an ink-tipped brush.

Off to find some more of your stuff, you've got writing talent.

Ebichu Chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
PLEASE tell me you'll continue this story! It's so well written and i can see it being so much more!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
lovely, lovely! I applaud you for this.
shinjae chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
that was so awesome! poor aang...
AlexisYuki141 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
That was pretty good! I'm not the biggest fan of oneshots, but at least I finally found a story that has an Aang and Katara pairing instead of a Zuko and Katara pairing. -Nya!

Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Very, very well written.
The Sage of Story chapter 1 . 4/16/2006

You write...really...well.

I'd definitely like to see more of this.
Dirty Thoughts of Bliss chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was short, but it was also an interesting take on that moment that they bended together in the swamp. I hadn't paid much attention to it before, but now that I read this, that moments suddenly seems much more intimate. All the other times that they bended together had been planned, or talked about a little, this one was just on impulse. I really like this story.
AlliesWorld chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
it's a little confusing but it's very good.
daydream11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That's deep. Pretty good, but I would love to see some more.