Reviews for Tenipuri Online
montclaire06 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Oh my goodness I hope you'll finish this one this is freaking funny whahahaha Poor otoori paired up with jin hahaha I guess wakato and oishi? Uhmm. Shinji is freaking funny had the longest dialogue ever... please oh please FINISHED this !
Seisyll chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
You need to finish thiiiiis! XD
Kentastic72 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
If ONLY reviews kept you writing! CUZ I LUV DIS!

I love how Momo and Kaidoh just basically complimented each other.
thenamelesssoul chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
This is possibly the best hilarious story I've read! It's fun to guess who's who and all.

I REALLY can't wait until Neko Lover and It'sChan meet. The awkwardness and shock! *rubs hands gleefully*

I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the brilliant work! :D

Cheers,

TNS
Tindersticks chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
XD My favorite chapter, so far! The interaction between Inui and Renji. BUT can you tell me who is who at the end? Like some, I can figure out, but a lot of them, I'm pretty confused... Like Uresai and OneShotWithAllMySoul... .
pentalion chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
jrokufuan chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
This chapter was wayyyy funny! xD

Itschan: MOMO

Nekolover: KAIDOH

And they momo said some people just click, whether in real life or online! Oh the irony!

Redandready: Kirihara

MoleNotBug: Tachinbana (though ann is the one talking)

Ok I really really died when I realised that Tachibana's name was molenotbug. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. And once again, super ironic of the whole situation! xD

Uluv2KnowMe: Not sure. Heck, it can even be Tezuka!

GiveMetheMoon: Oishi

LOL at the one sided conver between the two!

KnowMYName: Yuuta

YamaSurname: Syuusuke

Reason for syuusuke's name: "Fuji" is mostly known for the famous mountain " " and yama means mountain. (:

Reason for Yuuta's name: People only recognise him as Fuji syuusuke's (tennis prodigy) brother. Thus he wants people to know HIS name. (:

I died while reading this. Really! Syuusuke's thinking he has a good relationship with yuuta while yuuta's just complaining that syuusuke is too annoying. Its funny! :D And ohhhh~ Things will get interesting cause Syuusuke found out that Yuuta's his partner xD
M3lanch0ly chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Update~!
M3lanch0ly chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
LOL~~!
Miyavilurver chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Hehe this is really good! im so amused by it. i pity oishi. im amused by the tezuka-shinji situation. im REALLY amused my momo and kaidoh LOL. and now marui is all omgihaveafan. hehehe. this is relaly funny.

will echizen EVER talk? (he is the one talking to dan right? soemtimes i doubt myself) i feel bad for fuji too.

this thing is aweesome~ hope you continue it!
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
XD i love your story. I love how people are confessing things to people that they are talking about. Wonderful idea, really. :)

Write more soon. :)
Sennie chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
I actually fell off my chair more than three times while reading this, it's so funny xD

I would love to read more. Why haven't you updated since 2006?

Love,

Sennie
Apple Bubblegum chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
yay i like i like i like i like i like very much :)

ahaha update soon plz.

oh and can you make MARUi-KUN A SCREENNAME?

like... can i be marui-kun?

plz i beg you :D lol
Apple Bubblegum chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
hahaa i like.

the Fuji brothers have each other as partners! i cant imagine how freaked out Yuuta will be when he finds out xD

It'sChan is Momo right?

ahaha how ironic. Atobe's screenname is PerfectlyModest xD

and Itsuki with his 'nande's xD

but i dont get- why is Fuji's screenname YamaSurname?
cookie2718 chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
HAHA...your story is so funny! IT's really cool to have the prince of tennis members do an online chat...update soon please!