Reviews for All You Had To Do Was Ask
TheLastRomantic chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh the fluffiness it's so addicting!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Ow... . Just soooo fluffy with a tinge of darkened passion!

Graet fic
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Just the right amount of fluff and the right amount of attitude. _
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
YEAAH! I just KNEW the boyxboy pairing would be HieiKurama. XD Or at least, I really really hoped it would be. And the way they did that, with Hiei catching the rose and tossing it to Kurama, was SO awesome. I could totally picture it. Also, may I say how overjoyed I am that Chuu, Rinku, Jin and Touya all came to Yusuke's wedding! I just got to the bit in the anime where they save Keiko from some random demons at the Dark Tournament, and it was brilliant. I love those guys!

(Oh, and I predicted that Botan would pick Koenma! I'm seeing hints of that pairing in 'Coming Clean' too xD)
IllusionOfAghony chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw, cute!
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
so cute! i loved it!
me P chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Loved. A scene I'd like to see in the anime -
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Now that was deliciously gossip-worthy. lmao
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I giggled so hard reading this, and I don't even know why. It made me happy.
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Really cute story. I love how everyone is still in character. I could just see this being put into the actual anime/manga. Great job.
juniper chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Do you have any idea how terribly cute and utterly wonderful that was? I hope so. Particularly because you kept them so well in character, even down to the little details like yusuke saying "Nah, I'd break it." This story is fabulous. Thank you.
hottytottie90 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
it's so cute! i love how the boyboy pair was a surprise until the end (i just read one of your kurama/yusuke ficlets and i was expecting that but kurama/hiei is even better.) i just can't say it enough cute, cute, cute!
oddstick chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
First I fell in love with your LOTR fics, but now your YYH's have sucked me in as well. I have to admit that I'm a big sap under it all and your fics definitely feed that need for the romantic and fluffy.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Yay! And I like the hint (or at least mention) of Yusuke/Keiko...
CraftAndBurn chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
*Claps* Cute! I liked how you used different rules for the bouquet game, all in all it manages to be original without being too... wacky. So, yeah, excellent work!

...I'm not a stalker though. o.o I just found your profile and now I'm picking random fics out of it to read. XD