Reviews for Popularity Kills
Laura's Fantasia chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Good so far, although remember that Leo wouldn't want to expose magic so would be unlikely to orb her in plain view.
Chrissy8887779999 chapter 12 . 7/16/2006
That was an awesome story! I love the ending! You better update with a sequel soon! Great story! i think I should get into charmed now...
Stephasaurus chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
YES! SEQUEL! That was a fantastic ending, you're so talented! This is seriously the best story I've read on this site.

Can't wait until the first chapter!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 12 . 7/13/2006
Wow, awesome! This is really great. I'm glad there's going to be a sequel...something to feed my Charmed addiction. God love TNT and its reruns...and of course fanfiction.
piper-rox chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
Great chapter:D

Please update soon
Deleting123456 chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
Kitty has a plan. Yeah! Can't wait for the next chappy. Update as soon as you can. Infact, update as soon as possible.
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
This is all really awesome! Update soon!
Stephasaurus chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
Oh, the suspense! All I can say is, after this, you better write another story!

Can't wait for the final chapter.
Deleting123456 chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
“Why-oh-why-was-the-best-show-on-earth-cancelled?”

Okay, where is the next chappy? You write really very well. I think I said this already but you have a lot of voice for your characters. Every time I write something that is one of the problems I have. Anywayz, can't wait for an update.
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
Another really good chapter! I hope the next one really is up soon -hint hint- and my internet doesn't die again! -rants about aol-
Stephasaurus chapter 10 . 7/6/2006
Wonderful chapter as usual! It didn't drag on at all.

Why oh why was the best show on earth cancelled?

codypotter chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
cool chapte shame zach had to die
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
This was good. Update soon.
Deleting123456 chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
I read the first nine chappys just now. You have a lot of voice in your writing. I like this story, its going in my favorites! Update soon!

Lynnicaec
Stephasaurus chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next onee.