Reviews for Reset
rpfan1976 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love this too. Dawn & Illyria are awesome together. My only "complaint" about this universe is that it doesn't contain enough Spike & Angel. Which I only just noticed because I was too busy loving on all the other characters.
Amarin Rose chapter 4 . 10/20/2006
Ah, a little hope after all the angst. But then, living forever isn't all it's cracked up to be. At least there are some constants, though, even if they are Hellboy and Illyria.
big mak chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
cool Iliked it i hope there will be more soon.
ozma914 chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
What - finished? You can't be finished! I loved the appearance by Hellboy, and it's pretty obvious there was another connection to a rather magical universe there, too. I hope we see this world again.
ozma914 chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
You freaked me out, killing off Dawn like that in the first chapter. I should have had more, um, Faith. The second chapter's view of bringing Dawn back to life was interesting and imaginitive, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

I'm working on a story that also shows the Chicago of the future ... but a much bleaker one.
Dreamer of Tales chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Great story! I love the concept of Dawn being the CEO of WCI. It will be interesting to see if Angel or Spike are around. Please write more.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
wow i love the picture to bad she had to stop it their i would of loved to see the massive blush on dawns face! well read about it! i still think xander should be brought back for dawnie!
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
Is this going to end up in Malaka Fray territory, or even Firefly ? Just curious...
rankokunalpha1 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
damn this is good! i cant wait for the next chapter keep up the fantastic writing!
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Poor Luv - no promotions for her. And, I feel sorry for that poor Immortal-guy. Oopsy. Hey, not his fault, I hope they don't lop off his head. Just teach him a lesson. Maybe tell him he has to be Dawn's bodyguard for the next century as compensation or something... aside from Illyria, Spike & Angel might still be around... I still think Willow would have wound up as one of those immortal Guardian types...
rankokunalpha1 chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
wow an excellent story and icna see it happenning! it would be nice if xander showed up again too! for him to be with dawnie!