Reviews for Breathing Acid
emmaknightley1982 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
no Brathan ending for your friend's b-day present? sad. I wanted them to work it out. still, this was well-written. great job.
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
totally awesome! you did an awesome job!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
omg why didn't they end up together? i wish they would have this story was absolutely amazing until the end why did she kick him out? lol i loved it the writing was phenomenal and the story line was so hot i love brathan cheating fics they are the best so excellent job on that but i really wanted them to get together for real. i hope your friend really liked this because it was great!
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Very nice. So he's just like his big brother. And his father. Good to see it truly does run in the family. Although I was a little shocked Brooke would do that to her friend. And a lot shocked after what Haley did. But still, great job
madeinoctober chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow, this was awesome.
Cherie Dennis chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Interesting take on the B/N relationship. Good job.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
eriak chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
that was amazing and a true ending for a typical affair i loved it so much! the scenes hot and the story strange i loved it! please write more stories
wishinonastar chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
yeah so i think im going to review all your oth stories... and not wanting to repeat myself but i have to because its all i cant think of... powerful.

thats the word to describe it.

however i felt bad because haley was the good person in this, in a way at least. and the other two were worse. but i dont really get brooke because at the start it seemed like she liked it, then they just seemed to be f* buddies or whatever and then it turns out she doesnt want him. but i suppose you wouldnt want to be with the guy who cheated on his wife, youo best friend with you.

and i really didnt want to but i kind of feel sorry for nathan. actually im goint to take that back. he couldnt make up his mind. the sweet girl or the amazing f*.

what a guy.

lol

x
Primero chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Wow. If this didn't do wonders for my Brooke-hate I don't know what would.

Sorry, I really love your writing, especially your Lit stories. But this made me kind of sick.

Nathan cheating on Haley with Brooke? *shudders* You must have looked into my nightmares for this. Heh.
Maroonieee chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow this was amazing. I can't believe I've never read it before. Just perfect.
Ernie628 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I love your writing, and I loved this! Please write more Brathan, you're amazing at it!
kellocfan1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I loved the story! You're an awesome writer. You should write more Nathan/Brooke- you're good at it! :)
sweetashes21 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
really good..in a different kind of way. it kind of made me feel like i was being bad or something..idk. but i loved it anyway!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Here I am with a review...hm what to say about this fic? First of all can I just say that I cannot stand Brathan? Sorry to those who like them...but yeah. Even though I wanted to throw up in my mouth at their scenes, I liked the concept of the story. They didn't end up with each other, but twisted stories are okay sometimes lol. I liked how there wasn't all that depressing stuff, like Haley being so upset and crying and what-not. I really liked how you played it out. Good job!