Reviews for Seasons
Candy chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Hello again! Another story with originality, incredible characterization- The idea of Mark panicking rather than automatically knowing how to help Roger, and the idea of Roger not always being a hard ass and crying- it makes everyone so much realer. And the last line of the first part "When April comes back to do it herself." really made me think. Which, needless to say, is something I'm reluctant to do after running around school, filling and handing in honors applications, taking tests and all the other general crappy crap of high school. Also, the contrast between Roger the Rock Star and Roger, the Nervous Guy At The Life Support Meeting was strong. I really liked it. I hope you write (to anything, really. Rent, Four Brothers. I'm not picky.) soon.
kris932 chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
It is a very emotional fic...chapter two impressed me.
pucktofaerie chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Aw..well, great to have you back. I've missed this fic. It's always strange to me how a lot of people have Mark being the one to find April, I guess because it assumes that she killed herself in the loft. After all, nothing ever mentions her living with them...but who knows. Anywho, keep up the great work, and update soon!
Jenny chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Aw I love this story! I simply love how you write and portray Mark and Roger's relationship in all your storeis!

Great job and looking forward to more!
scrawling purple ink chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Oh, I'm so glad you updated.
ListenNatalie chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Haha, this is so weird. I was just doing a bible study thing on Ecclesiastes and we focused on the listing of things. One of my favorite verses actually.

ANYWAYS, no rambling, love it very very much. Well-written, understandable, in character. Brilliant.
Abby chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
I don't remember reading this before, but it's good and I'm enjoying it.
SmilelyFaceMel chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This is a really nice series/story idea you have here. Please keep it up! The first 2 chapters are really nice, the first chapter being my favorite. The characterizations are really good. They're very much IC. Please continue! I'd love to read more of this~!
Noc007 chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Very well written, pity that it hasn't been updated :(
Inherently Flawed chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
I really like this idea, and it's very well written. Keep it up, I'll be waiting!
pucktofaerie chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
o..I like this. What a great place for inspiration. Keep up the great work and update soon.
leatharegee chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Oh. My. God.

That was amazing. The last line...absolute killer. I love the way you've characterized Mark and Roger - Mark isn't spineless, and Roger isn't overly macho - they're both very very real, almost tangible people and I'm really really enjoying reading this. I can't wait for the next chapter! _ Hurry up and keep going!
ArkQueetely chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
An interesting concept, and well carried out. However, in this chapter (the second) some of the characterization didn't ring true for me. Not the dialogue, so much, but some of the physical actions, 'He placed his hands on his hips, shaking his head.' 'throwing his hands into the air.', those two in particular, I had trouble connecting with that character in a way that felt natural. It's easy to fall into throwing actions in with long runs of dialogue just for the sake of having action (God, don't I know it ;), and if that's something you find yourself doing- just be careful about it.

As a whole, this is turning into a great sort of examination of the M/R friendship :)
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Awh... Another heartbreakingly poignant chapter. This fic is still beautiful. I can't wait to see what you do with the next one.
Krys33 chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Wow. Just as good as I'd hoped, if not better. :D I loved it. Hafta quote some lines now:

“I don’t hate him, but I still think he’s a lying, cheating, back stabbing son-of-a-bitch who doesn’t deserve the time of day.”

That requires no explanation. :D

"But would it be worth it? Would the love that came before be worth the pain that would follow? That’s what you have to decide."

I mean, how deep was that? Reminded me of Collins and Angel.

“Don’t think about regret, okay? Just, think about what your heart tells you.”

You captured the theme of RENT right there, my friend. All wrapped up in two need little sentences.

Awesome job. I can't wait for your next chapter!