Reviews for The Game of Love
schillingklaus chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Ritchie is a pain in the tail.
schillingklaus chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Dana-Logan supercute
kk chapter 13 . 5/29/2008
good story write more
TivaAPLightning chapter 13 . 5/5/2008
this is a great story. glad u put it up nad the prequel to this was great too. PLZ update soon though it has been a while
hazel peters chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
youre amazing but for info I love youre stories in all but... it would be nice if you wrote some more of the story (i love this story!)
JonasObsessionx chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
Hey! I love this story! Sorry i've never reviewed before but im new to fanfiction and just keep forgettin to review so hers a long one now D before I read do you love me, i wasn sure whether to read it or not because i never really saw dana and logan as a couple, but you've totally changed my mind with your stories! Please get zoey and chase together though - ive had enough of seeing hum suffer while zoeys oblivious on tv!Keep writing and update soon please!
incurrents chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
LOVE IT.

I read the 40 chapter one and loved it.

When I was reading chapter 3 or 5 I was listening to When You're Gone by Avril Lavinge, Whatever It Takes, and Early Winter by Gwen Stefani. They matched the chapter.
Faile Aybara chapter 13 . 12/17/2007
i just read this story and the previous one and I must say that they are fabulous! truly amazing, how much effort you have put into these stories and the characters... keep up the great work and update asap! p.s. I really don't like this Richie guy... seems like such a meany, the way he is playing all the girls!
TiffanyM chapter 13 . 12/1/2007
omg update soon totally hooked it's awesome and now i feel like Nicole so I'll stop ]
mica harward chapter 13 . 12/1/2007
this is agreat chapter i really like the whole dana logan thing
Hopelessly-Romantic22 chapter 13 . 6/4/2007
I just spent the last hour reading this story and Do You Love Me. Wow they are both great. Hope you update soon. Please don't let Zoey fall for that Richie guy, I don't want her to turn against Dana, I hope she has more sense than to believe Dana over some guy. I don't know if this is going to happen or not but it was the first thing that popped into my head, but are Logan's parents looking to set him up with someone when he goes on the trip to NYC? I hope not. Well update soon please. I'll be waiting.
LaDy PoP iT chapter 13 . 4/2/2007
Hey there! I just read Do You Love Me? And I loved that fic so much, I thought I'd read the sequel! :D Well, anyways, I love this story so far & I really think you should continue! :D
omgmyyouth chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Great story! Dana/Logan is my fav pairing and i think you write them very in character. Update soon! Cant wait to see what happens!
Munch-a-Bunch chapter 13 . 2/20/2007
thats really good. cant weait 4 more!
alex chapter 13 . 1/6/2007
i like your use of love and have in these two stories. they really do fiht like a married couple.