Reviews for Elemental Love
FS chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Um, it can't end here. I've really enjoyed reading this and found it hilarious.

I'd love to know how it ends. Please?
FS chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Haha, I died laughing reading this chapter. Thanks for writing. *continues reading
Dayanira Roman chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That's was wired I thought that Usagi and seiya will be together as for Ami, Taiki, Yaten, Mina, and Rey. so way did that?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
when are you gonna do chapter 12?
not going to tel chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
WHY! NOT YATEN OHHHH I HATE DIMANDO THAT JERK!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
NOOOOOOO YATEN DONT LOSE YOUR POWERS!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
u wrote the adventures of cptain yaten!u are the best i lovvve yaten he is so CUTE!
Brooke chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
hello!

I really liked the fanfic u wrote (elemental love) I want to see it finished! PLEASE! yup, ive gone into complete fandom it's so good
SailorMoonAddict chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was really good! I absolutely loved it and how everyone wants to switch partners it was really good and Seiya does belong with Serena and Darein should just go with Rei. And Motoki was lucky that he got to be with Serena just saying Shes amazing! Anyway good job and keep up the good work!
Emily chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
This is really good, please continue the story i want to find out whats next afterwards.
Brandi Moore chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
Oh my god, that chapter was so exciting. I was afraid that Demando would achieve in getting Usagi as his bride. But the battle isn't over. I wonder what will happen. Maybe Usagi's parents will bind her to Demando and somehow, Seiya will break free from exile and rescue Usagi. But I know for sure that this story should have a happy ending which means that they should get the crystal back and reverse the magic, and the elements should be able to choose who they want to marry instead of marrying their own kind.
Midnight Fearie chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
i feel terrible. worse than terrible. unsatisfied, disgraced, and ready to crawl into a corner and cry. why, do you ask? becausee...

U HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS AWESOMENESS, WHICH YOU MUST DO, AND ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR, SO YOU MUST UPDATE! YOU MUST, YOU JUST HAVE TO! BEST SAILOR MOON FANFIC I'VE EVER READ AND I LOVE IT AND I WOULD LOVE IT EVEN MORE IF YOU UPDATED IT SO PLEASE, FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD, AND IN THE NAME OF CRYSTAL TOKYO, UPDATE! pleaseeeeeee ?
Babybluemouse chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
I love the story... Pls have another chp soon...:D
Serena Kyoko Kou chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
I love it
venus dreaming chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
please please please uptade the next chapter