Reviews for Don't Forget About Me
Aw... Loved it! :-)
Apple.Banana.Cherry chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Please continue :)
tasha chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
I loved your story so much!

I was thinking about it all day at school and rushed home just to read the final chapter!

I hope you write more and you are extremely talented.

Thankyou so much for that great story (I especially love Matilda!). I loved it all and don't think you should change a thing.

Hoping to read more of yours.

xoxo Tasha
IcyCrystal chapter 12 . 7/12/2006
I've loved this story and I don't want it to be over!
Mairead chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
That was really good!
bixkit1000 chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
The end was fantastic, i wouldn't have it any other way. Bravo!

Great Work, real Great Work! It was a really great story!
EmmaAHB chapter 13 . 7/8/2006
Watched IT again last night...there is a small chance I have problems...

"Don't you, forget about me"... I LOVED the last chapter! But, to be fair to you I love every chapter. OK, now lets be constructive. I liked your Mattie throughout the story, I thought she was really well constructed and, although quite different from canon Mattie, was consistent and believable. That was one of the strongest points in the story.

The other thing that stands out for me is Henry. As he is so rubbishly underused in HAA itself, it makes perfect sense the way you write him - as if he was an Original Character. So when I read him in your stories it is like an OC who happens to be related to Mattie - and as an OC he is perfectly written! He makes sense in his setting and his Andy-ness, as well as his relationship with Cassie - HUGE fan! I think DB should be calling YOU next time he needs a ratings boost.

AS IF THIS IS OVER - I'm not going to ask you to carry on, that would be stupid! I'm just glad you wrote the dance! And. I feel very special because of it. Love your work, Emma x
swim-stacey chapter 13 . 7/8/2006
aww... its finished i love it

keep on updating ur other stories pls
bixkit1000 chapter 11 . 7/8/2006
No! Please continue it's great!
lozzy-babe chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
omg what an awesum story i luv it
EmmaAHB chapter 11 . 7/4/2006
Yes yes yes yes yes you had them watch the film AND quoted it! I am not ashamed to admit I did a virtual high five to myself! Well, maybe a bit...

Seriously Jess, I am totally blaming you for the fact that I have become absolutely obsessed with the Breakfast Club. I hadn't even seen it before you started this fic, then it was in the bargain bucket in HMV, I bought it, and I've watched it about ten times in two weeks (no exaggeration). This is all your fault! But I wouldn't change it for the world...

I like how this story seems to be reaching a very happy ending, but of course I don't want it to end. I agree you should write the dance as an epilogue. Also, hint hint cough cough, I reckon Matilda would have some say over the playlist in her role as Princess...*emma hums don't forget about me softly to herself*

Still fantastic, as always...I hope you have an idea for another AU fic after this one. You know how much I love them! I mean, how quick was I reviewing tonight?

With love xx
lozzy-babe chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
that was fantastic keep up the good work
JustOneBreath chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
It's almost over...? NOO! I think you should write the dance as well, it would make a good epilouge and would wrap things up, maybe show how their relationships are in the future...?