Reviews for Sweetness
the-bunnys-echo chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
Great story, I really enjoyed that they went to a different country. Thanks for sharing your story.
SKIN READY chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
That was amazing!

My teeth hurt from the sweetness!
Sakura-Blessing chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
Wow. That was really great! I loved it! Keep up the good work! )
midorii813 chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
Aws, the first part is over. :[ But I can move on to the next part now, yay! 'Soka-chan is so kind to Tsuzuki-chan. :3
midorii813 chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
Hello! I love this story a lot! I saw that you had a fourth installment up, and was curious to read the first part, and I have to say that I'm hooked! (This story is nearly a year old, but I don't want to disrespect you by not reviewing!) I'm gonna read all the installments so I can get up to date! :]
SasatheShy chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
Aw, is it over? If so, I really ENJOYED it! I'm a huge Tsu/Soka fan, YEAH! :) Sweetness.
Francesca Akira89 chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
This story is very cool! _
coffee-house-girl chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
This story was really cool. Are you really from Louisiana or did you just want to have your fic set there. I thought it was cool b/c I do live in Louisiana and I always thought it would work well to set a Yami no Matsuei fic in the Quarter or in New Orleans in general. Anyway it was awesome.
Only the Ring Finger Knows chapter 9 . 6/14/2006
Yes! Man sex! Awesome! You are so damn cool!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 9 . 6/9/2006
now that's better! lol, loved it.
T.O.C.A chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
OMG IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I'm sorry to say that I suck terribly at lemons...But your's was REALLY GOOD! _ O and I loved this story! _
Eternity's Heir chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
Wow. *blushes* Very good! Hm...Sequel,ne? Please try and write one!

AnimeAngelRin chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
wtf? i tried reviewing b4 but it spazzed... anywho,i wasnt expectin an uncensored version to be written but i read it anyway, and it was awesome! a sequel? yes please that is, if you want to write one... all i know is if u write one, ill read it!

eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
I have only two words: Hot and Steamy! Great job!
Yuka Hasumi chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
good story! i'm like soo glad that you decided to continue the one-shot!

wait a minute... its over? no more? it's over? no!

then again.. if this was my fic,... i wouldn't have anything to continue... hmm.. oh well! its ur fic! whatever u do, its up to you! i'll continue to review so long as its good! :P