Reviews for Flip the Coin
BrokenAskeus chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
More of this please.
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
hmm i think this could be series of one-shots where she's a bit more amoral now but still essentially a 'white hat", just one more willing to be spilling blood, even human blood, if they're evil and since she's already cray-cray, that whole slayer-go-dark-and-crazy thing that faith went though won't happen to her will it?
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I read this story a while ago and only now realized that I hadn't reviewed. It was a great one-shot! Insane!Buffy was a good read, and I like your portrayal of Spike. I would really appreaciate a sequel to this, it would make a great long story!
funkydevil206 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i loved it! please please please update son!
SwiftDemise chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I liked it. wish there was more to read. would make a good story.
Buffycoo999 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
You have have have to continue.
Knight Wulf chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
it was good and i liked it alot, loved buffy's insane ramblings.
aforestgrew chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I loved it. Probably because I have a slightly weird obsession with not-quite-in-her-right-mind Buffy.. There's something strangely interesting about a Buffy who isn't in charge or control. I liked her ramblings, though they may have been a bit too much like Drusilla, (there are different types of insanity you know! :P,) and I really liked the inclusion of the Emily Dickinson poem, (one of my favorites). The addition of what seems like season 4 Spike is perfect, he's still a little evil but not so much that he won't take care of poor crazy Buffy. All in all a great one-shot with precious, little, insane!Buffy! (whom I'd love to read more of... *hint*hint*)

Ta!