Reviews for This is How A Man Should Live!
Kiriha-Kat chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
"Ahhh! Agumon, wait! You idiot!"
Ahh Agumon. -.-' Masaru sure gives good love advice. Of course he would make it an analogie about fighting. What else? Love your fanfic. :)
AmestrisElric chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Such a sweet story. You should write another one.
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aw, that was kinda sweet. I've never read a Masaru x Yoshino fic before, and now I wish I had sooner!
Himewolf398 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
It was the best Masaru/Yoshino story I have read so far. Awesomeness!
Faunamon chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wo this is the olny fic of this pair ive seen and its adorable!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I was wondering when someone would finally get around to writing a Digimon Savers story WITHOUT YAOI in it, and a Yoshino/Masaru coupling at that! The two of them have already joined the ranks of my favorite couples. Please write another one soon! I love this couple!
Azuretasy chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
COOL, This is the first coupling on digimon savers I like, and it's especially better in my opinion that the Masaru and Touma fanfics (shudders) but since I don't read those, I don't dont if that's true! Anyways, pls write more stories of the couples and if you want to watch the episodes then just go to youtube and type digimon savers or you could donwnload it from fansub TV! Anyway pls write more!
Dr.D76567 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Wow. Points for both first Savers fic AND lots and lots of fluff _

Yeah, and I do think its plausable that Masuru would hit Agumon that many times. That is from an "Ive seen six episodes so far" point of view. I'm kinda worried that the season is going in a MasaruxTouma direction...

Hopes theres more to come! _
Sonfaro chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Meh. You beat me to it. For the first Savers fic on FFN, you've done a wonderful job. (I hope mine is as good when I'm done.)

- Sonfaro
Circeus chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Well, At least the first Savers story to pop up manages to do a pretty good job of it.

I do think Masaru wouldn't go punching Agumon as much as he does in there, though, from what we've seen so far.
Matani chapter 1 . 4/16/2006