Reviews for Distorted Reflection
NikiBffl chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Such a nice tone to the story which was told very nicely
Yandere-CHAN chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I reread this again, so I thought I should review, even if you won't see this!
OK, this is SO wonderfully written! After rereading this maybe 16 times, (I forgot!) I still loved it. But Sakura was a bit more (Dare I say it)… bitchy. I don't really like Sakura, but in my opinion, you were cruel to her... Ah, well. I'm rambling now!
—Ja ne, Yandere-CHAN
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Great story but maybe there should have been a warning if Sakura's going be bashed.

For people who like Sakura (like me), it wasn't exactly the nicest surprise.
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was great, loved the end, they seem to get each other.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
One would think their sentry duty is just an excuse for a date..XD

I love Hanabi and Sasuke's role in Hinata's life. I'm not sure if having Neji in would ruin the dynamic of the former two with the heiress though. So I guess you did well on highlighting it by omitting Neji's. :)

Great work on this one! :)
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Really well written :))
nikol chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
cant remember if i ever review this story... it was great i loved this side of hinata it suits her.
kibahina3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
i love dis story an cant believe u wrote this wen u were 14
AkaruiGekkou chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
More more moreee ! :D
harley944 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
sweet
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
that was interesting, i liked it, though there were some parts that were a bit confusing to me, for the most part it was just because you didnt tell us if you were changing scenes, in the beginning it was hard to understand because one second Hinata would be having a conversation with one person then she would be on sentry duty, and it was hard because you didnt put anything up to notify the readers that you had changed scenes. other than that the only complant that i have is that you made Sakura a little too bitchy for my taste, i will admit that she can be shallow and a bit of a bitch but she isnt that bad. she is genuly a good person its just she doesnt always make the best decisions, other than that this was a very good one shot
Sqidly chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I really liked it ! Great job ! And I love how there's akost no romance .
Dysfunctional account chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Amazing! You did a great job on their personalities, I love it.
nwyd chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
omg i love your story! its so...deep! LOL hahas. xD
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That took me 30 minutes to read!

30, It was amazing though and really awesome and so much emotion. Poor Hinata!

Now I must leave. Lol