Reviews for The Gods Must Be Laughing
Drakken! Bro! Just stop, you arent needed in this storyline and you aint making shego happy. Goodbye
Sal chapter 57 . 6/13
Draken take a hint and leave Shego and Kim alone! #getridofdraken.
luvnanofate chapter 15 . 11/8/2017
getting back to normal...again?
luvnanofate chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
omg! how many chapters are going to say the exact same thing? I don't believe in trying to force or rush a story, but doesn't it seem that both of these characters are doing the same thing over and over and over and over again with only the scenery changing? there seems to me almost no progress in their attitudes and emotions from chapter to chapter. there has been absolutely no mental growth, she go is still after thousands of words...a hateful, control freak, while Kim still is a self-loathing masochist who seems to mistake abuse for sacrificing for love.
I keep having to skip ahead chapters until I can find a spot where something new might just be soon to occur, but sadly I keep getting disappointed.
But, a very positive for the story is that I can't seem to stop reading it! I want these two to pull their heads out of their arses, or die horrible deaths at each other's hands!
Striga889 chapter 57 . 7/30/2017
Elsanna, Rapunzelsanna :P
Nothing wrong with incest as long as it's consensual and no children are being born from the relationship :D (imo anyway)
Striga889 chapter 28 . 7/30/2017
So, uh helium doesn't blow up, like at all :P
I'm just gonna pretend Falsetto got messed up by helium and Shego was standing around in a room full of hydrogen instead.
Rereads come across a lot of stuff I missed XD
Guest chapter 28 . 8/28/2016
It was shego's fault falsetto is permanently high pitched
BrokenAuthor chapter 60 . 6/5/2016
Amazing series. Cant believe I've been reading KP fics for ten years and missed this series for so long.
poona93 chapter 57 . 4/17/2016
vczwaqq
TigerCritic chapter 43 . 10/20/2015
This is personally one of my favorite chapters ever
scifijoe chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
I now understand why Kim took to being a pet with Shego. In this AU, Kim's was second quessed too many times. As a result, Kim does not want to make any life changing decisions.
Raischenzo chapter 60 . 1/11/2015
Another great story finished. The whole Drakken bit had me on edge but it was nice to see the Bebe's involved seeing as they hardly appear in the KiGo universe. Welp on to the sequel!
Raischenzo chapter 52 . 1/2/2015
SL I loved this chapter. I have a soft spot for looking into the future or future events like this in general. I hope we get to see more of Future Smiley and Mayah. Take care and keep up the good work.
bob chapter 51 . 12/13/2014
past couple of chapters were really a disappointment cuz of this new kid Todd...

i was looking forward to kim becoming more of a pet, but it seems like she keeps getting "pet-blocked" like cock-blocked but not becoming more of a pet.
Raischenzo chapter 44 . 11/15/2014
I enjoyed these chapters mainly because it was about Betty. I always wondered what went on outside of her work life GJ or otherwise. This is the first story to give me some clarity I appreciate that.
1,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »