Reviews for Sufferance
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Aw, poor Shin, and Seiji. I wonder if Ryo is going to come back to life.

I love this story so much!

Could you please continue writing this story?
narakunohime chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
I really enjoyed reading.
karone-sakura chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
This is a great story! More soon please!
TeahLeafs chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Woah! Interesting chapter!

Was it just me or did that seem a bit to heavy on the yaoi/shouein ei side? Knowing you, you'd made it clear if it was from the starting disclaimer on the story. Besides they connections were made of it being all brotherly. lol.

It was a funny read! And really interesting! Though really saddening seeing how our fiery Ronin isn't there * tears of dismay*. But not loosing hope here.

I am really dying of curiosity here, these dreams are happening for a reason. I want to know more! lol

Good job! Update soon! And hey! Don’t forget the other two stories you have! I want to see updates of those too! lol!
TeahLeafs chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Ryo is dead? Nu...There’s more to this then meets the eye, right?

Well I must say this is really great so far! You capture their personalities perfectly! And I really love the interactions between Sage amd Rowen. And Cye and Sage! Those little details of Rowen knowing what he's doing and Cye reading him so easily really makes the point that they are close brothers and know each other that well. Great job!

I really hope this doesn’t mean you've abandoned your other stories..?

Let me know!

Keep up the good work! I want to see how this goes! And if Ryo will some how come back! lol

Peace