Reviews for Conversations: Stockholm Syndrome
Mathiasosx chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I have to say I agree with you that flay isn't a monster she is alright deep down and there is definite proof for this. (Flay taking to Natarle on the observation deck of the Dominion for example). A simple honest fic from a small bit of inspiration a little gem.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
And you defended her well!

I admit I'm a FllayYzak shipper, but I appreciated how you decided to forget romance and explore other emotions inside these characters.
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Very nice fic. I'm a fan of Yzak/Fllay romance, yes, but I really liked your view point. I thought you kept both characters IN-character very well, with Yzak staying true to his hatred of Naturals and everything they do/say/are, and Fllay being sweet, distraught, calm, and distant all at once. And I adored your total-ass!Yzak. I giggled every time he cursed or taunted Fllay, or didn't know "what in the blue hell the hostage was talking about" (XD OMFG, that was such a great line...and so very 'Yzak'ish)

Fics that make you think about the characters and why they are the way they are are the best kind, and yours is one of them. Muchos kudos! And I totally agree with you about the comment on Fllay-haters and Fllay-defenders. There's a decent way to go about expressing your opinions, and calling ANYBODY a "fucking idiot who should get a life" is just plain rude. "...coming from someone who doesn’t even seem to know the difference between a story and a forum post..." -LOL. - Dude, if you don't write humor, you totally should. Some of the lines in this story had me rolling with laughter, though I did see you had it listed as angst. Don't get me wrong, it was angsty, too. Just not as much as I had expected. ) Great work - I loved it.

Lizz

(;Shaku)
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Wow, that was really good. It's just what I needed out of a one shot fic that had Yzak, Fllay and her feelings for Kira. Wonderful job xD
everwhite chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Wonderfully done. I have always wondered why there weren't more Fllay/Yzak interactions in the anime, and wondered at what would have happened between the two. You've captured Fllay's feelings and character very well, and also wrote exactly what Yzak would have done in such a situation. And I'm glad you didn't force the two together in the end, or have Yzak feel anything more for her.

The beginning part about Yzak was also very well done, because I don't think a lot of people realize how lonely he must feel without all his comrades.
HaloSorceress chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
HURRY UP AND CONTINUE IT! IM DYING! T_T make them fall in love !
Mimi the pink Kitty chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow... this was amazing. I think you captured the way Fllay feels about the whole situation perfectly. And the way Yzak responded, perfect too. I like what you called this as well. Very clever. -

-Wispy
LaniZion chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I really hated Flay, well, up to the point when she lost her life. Then slowly, I began to sympathize with her character, because frankly, she truly is misunderstood. I am glad you decided to write this, and I'm glad you are mature enough to speak your mind without crossing that line.

On the fic itself, Flay and Yzak seemed quite perfectly in character. I didn't find anything that detracted from the overall reading experience, so yeah, it was a nice one-shot. , and you taught me something new (Stockholm syndrome).
Reiven chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Thank you for writing this story. I mean, I'm not going to lie by saying that I'm Fllay's biggest fan, but I definitely don't hate her either. Though my inbiased feelings towards her doesn't not include a liking for Fllay/Yzak romance, like most people come to believe. I do believe that Fllay does have some kind of respect for Yzak and Rau, their faces do flash into her mind when Azrael was talking about the Coordinators.

But to pair them up, that isn't really my cup of tea, nor is any het-pairings for that matter.

I sympathize with her and what she's been through. I believe firmly that by the end, she does find redemption. And when compared to many of the other girls in SEED, Fllay has the most intriguing character development. Take Cagalli for example, her mightier-than-thou attitude runs through out SEED and crossovers to Destiny as well. I mean, I can understand Fllay's POV. Here's a rick, spoilt little fathers girl thrusted into a war and is forced to see her father get blown up right before her eyes. There's bound to be some mental unstability there.

And like what she did to Kira, many people bitch and moan about what she did to Kira, how she hurt him. Sure, what she did to Sai wasn't very nice, but that point, I find amusing, isn't the most common reasons people use.

I think thats enought raving about Fllay today. In short, I just wanted to say that I loved the interaction (however one sided it was) between Fllay and Yzak. Yzak, is the kind of person who probably can't love anything besides himself (and Dearka D) and it's highly unlikely that he fall for Fllay. But the thing they had here, I found it very cute and put's Fllay in a different light than the usual bitch everyone likes to make her out to be :D I applaud you.
LaZ Chaos chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hey! Good-job! I STILL hate her but whatcha gonna do?_ I just can't seem to like her. I could care LESS if she killed Kira, don't care that she's a snob...the thing i care about is what she did to Sai. I also see that you read that 'fan-fic' too, if you can even call it that...! Well neways..._...good way to express you emotions!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I don't know much about Rey or Gil, but Shinn, Rau, and Yzak have always been my favorite "villains."

Excellent work. I used to dislike Fllay, but after seeing more new characters come, I realized I preferred her (and even Meer) over some of the female characters (...). They are quite realistic and human, and I enjoyed this piece of work (I always enjoy your stories). Everyone was IC and it's good to see some non-bashing Fllay "stuff." D

Good work. Keep it up.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
and i totally agree with 've got all my support for your future fics,no matter which 'villain' are you trying to defend
Princess Ashes chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Very nicely written. Personally I dont like Fllay, for the fact that she is manipulative...But I understand where your coming from in this story.
i Mel-chan i chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Well, it did do a good job on pointing that Flay is not entirely so bad because of the guilt that she is feeling. But I guess that a person such as Yzak wouldn't have been the best to confess to. He was being to much of an asshole.
KeQuSm chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This is a very well written fanfiction, and from the point of view of a difficult character, describing an even more difficult and misunderstood character. It is nice to read some Flay fics without biased bashing, because even though she was a spoiled, rich brat in the series, and she used Kira quite badly, you could tell that she wanted redemption for her actions in the end. Also, you captured the personalities of both characters very well, and stayed true to the GS plot. Well written, good job. Hope to see more like it someday.