Reviews for Gravity
Melancholy's Child chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
I'm late to the party, but it's so difficult to find quality VfV fanfic. You've kept them both in character, AND managed to write something that takes them to a whole new level. Some beautiful writing here. Thanks for this!
GreenieK chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
For some reason, I found when he beat the hell out of the suit or armor amusing. I think I just have a weird sense of humor.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
This story was so well weitten, bringing up so many emotions. Beautiful!
EwigeStudentin chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
"Merely gathering courage."

Aaahh. So good. Loved the whole story but this chapter especially.
corrupted-innocent chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Oh my GOD. This came up and hit me out of nowhere and it's BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you so much for writing! I've actually never dabbled in "V for Vendetta" fic before, but this one crept up on me and turned out to be exactly what I was always missing from the movie. Your chracterisation was absolutely wonderful - Evey's perception, V's actions, all SO well-done. I just wanted to eat them both up! Your description is divine, the scene, the action... delicious!

Bravo!
Jennifer Fitzer chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Simply breath taking.
Gyreflight chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
I always love reading your work, but it has been a while since I was last in the mood for V-for-Vendetta fic, and I’m afraid that I failed to review this as I should have done then – mostly, I think, because I didn’t know where to start. Sometimes, reading something, it’s almost impossible to put words to exactly why one story stands out in sharp relief – and I’m having that difficulty with this one.

Character-wise it’s painfully perfect for them both, a study in sharpened chiaroscuro, all razored tension and unforgiving emotion from two people whose own edges have been honed dangerously fine.

You also have an enviable ability to pick exactly the right word and phrase and metaphor, to evoke the stop and start and judder and flow of emotion in the moment, to keep the touch of immediacy that holds the reader in that same moment. Beautifully done.

As always, a pleasure to read.

Thanks.

Gyre/flight
Arnith87 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
What a beautiful, haunting, desperate story. Thank you for sharing it.
niftynoshing chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Defies description. Simply, impacting. Very well done, hun.
Elanor Ainu chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
This is nothing short of beautiful, and immensely so. This story went straight to my core and left it... melancholy and pleased at the same time, which is a kind of bittersweet state of mind that suits me well. Thank you for that (also for the Shakespeare quotes, they fitted perfectly).

I'm going to read this again some time, that much is certain.

Oh, and I just read through your author's description and decided that we two will have a quite nice time together in the future because, based on the fandoms, I will have to read the majority of your stories, and you can be assured that I'm looking forward to that very much if they hold what "Gravity" promises. Incredibly good work, so thank you again for having contributed to an evening of mine well spent.
Annabel Eyre chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
perfect... just perfect...
Julienne chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
Wow, I am taken aback by this story. The quotes V and Evey use, the emotion in every phrase, just wonderful. Thank you.
wardedportal chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
"If she loved him, she might not live through it, she realized."

AH. ~tears~ So beautiful. So perfect.

~throws roses~
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
i absolutly loved this- awesome
VillainousVexation chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
One of my top-five favorite stories of all time.