Reviews for One Year
MysticDawn5 chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
I've been waiting for this story to be updated for ages! I found the first two chapters very interesting. It's off to a good start. Keep it up! ;)
gr8azngrl chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
Interesting... a kurogane like person in piffle. hope tomoyo feels better.
garfield chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
This is my favorite chapter so far! I'm glad tomoyo from piffle is happy but what about tomoyo-hime? she totally deserves a happy ending. can't wait 4 the next chapter!
talim chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
i'm glad u made tomoyo-hime a little bit happier. tomoyo from piffle is definatley cheery. hope u update.
tiffany yang chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
wow, this really is intense. Tomoyo seems emo in this chapter. Hope u update more.
Lea-chan1989 chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Pretty good... i would love to see the next chapter! Whe!

A few grammatical and spelling errors here and there...but still a great piece of writing! Ganbatte!
MysticDawn5 chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
Ah... When I first read this I thought it would be a one-shot. It's great that you're updating! I'm curious to see how this turns out! Kurogane and Tomoyo are so cute together! Update soon, pretty please?
lady orheal chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
update soon. n_n
Lea-chan1989 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I love the way you explain things. The plot is starting out great and I really wish you would continue the fic. I am impressed with your paraphrasing of words though I am not sure what a 'slopping roof' is...Nevertheless, good job. XD
lady orheal chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
me like this story of yours! n_n

I had watched the first beginning episodes of this anime and i fell inlove with it instantly. ) hope you update soon...i kinda like tomoyo and kurogane and their bond...will you be bringing them together?
antica chapter 1 . 4/17/2006