Reviews for Who Writes This Stuff?
CiCilia chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
h
victoria the brave chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Oh my god that was hilarious! I love when you made them meet on the street! :D
Abiko chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
That made me laugh so hard.

A bit OOC, but still awesome.

The 'I Don't like you.' Was so simple but it had me on the floor.

xD

I Love you.

Really, REALLY love you.
loser in the gutter chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
o. i am QUITE intrigued. i have only read like... 1 of these, and this is it. VERY original, lovey.

hope to read more!
FeriWiccan chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
-dies laughing- That's great! As a fan of the Narnia series as well, I thought this was HILARIOUS!
AirElemental101 chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
Wtf? That was the *oddest* thing I've read in a while (up there with Fanfiction 101- congrats on the high 'randomness' marks). Believe it or not, I laughed at several parts through the whole thing. I just kind of think of it as a parody of the other one. It's good for nice laugh- not too complicated but amusing. Despite your 'warning', it isn't too bad- besides, it's not like it's a *serious* story, so any jumps in story and oddness are acceptable. LoL, now off to do something much less enjoyable than reading your fanfics... math... ::gr...:: Btw, thanks for reading and reviewing on 'Seen'- I haven't gotten much feedback on it. I'll keep checking up on your stories- thanks for the laugh!
AirElemental101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That is one of the funniest freakin' things I've seen in a while! I and my boyfriend did a analysis project on 'Magician's Nephew' and went to see the Narnia movie together. And though he isn't the biggest FMA fan or a fanfiction reader, I'm going to show him this story- I think he'll get as much of a kick out of it as I did! Good job!
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I can only really comment on your author's note.

Ew, fangirl drool!

I actually said that one day. But otherwise, nice, but a little pointless though entretaining for the entirety of the five minutes it took to read.
Tarame chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
XD
Lorii chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
lmao. cute. i enjoy the things before and after the story more though. haha.
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Well... This chapter was lacking compared to your other work. Not terrible, just not outstanding. A few funny points, yes, just nothing to rolling on the floor laughing quality.

And as for no one remembering the fic, just stick a reminder at the top of the new one! It would be a shame to let an idea that funny go. You could always save it as a summer special! (I know, it's christmas, but around that time, everyone is looking for a break from the heat)

Or, you could saved it for a LONG time and do it as a Christmas special. I don't care what you do, but I want to read it!
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
xD I loved that! (But you should write a side fic about Ed forcing Roy into a santa suite for Al... If you don't... I WILL!)

But that would be stealing... o_o

Hang on, I'll go read the next chapter! _
Raxivace chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
That was very funny. Update!
BridgitKiido chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Great chapter! (I was laughing so hard... every other line was just so funny!) I hope you write more soon!
agent000 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
This was hilarious! They both read each other's books, and yet neither one realizes that the other one is real! That's hilarious! I'm thinking up bizarre stuff like that all the time, yet I'd never thought of that! LOL! That was funny! Good job! hehehe