Reviews for Blood Tears
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Dean is always worrying about others. John must have set him to hunt alone almost as soon as Sam went to college.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Whoa. That was awesome, great job! I always wondered why Dean's eyes bled as well.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow, that was great. The dialog between the brothers just flows,you can picture them conversing. We all know Dean takes on more responsibility than he deserves but you presented this in a smooth, realistic way. I love that he gets drunk just so he can talk, maybe subconsciously he needed to share. What a terrific explanation for his eyes bleeding.

I loved it!

B.J.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Interesting idea. I wonder if they'll touch on that in the series. Catch ya on the flip side.
Scary-Girly chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
that was really good!
mtuffy chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Well I had said that i can't wait until the next one and here it is. I like this story as well. I love the themes of Sam taking care of Dean. We are always under the impression that Dean is omnipotent but he hides his weaknesess very well. I like that it takes a lot of alcohol to get him to open up, we all know that his sarcasm hides his true feelings. Great job!

Melissa