Reviews for Portal
Naytia chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
Awww they've always made such a cute couple!
kitsune-snuggler12 chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
haha I read the whole thing in one sitting...well I was laying down, but you know what I mean well its great really different too, but I have a question around what "human age" is he? teenage, young adult, or what? im really curious maybe I missed it earlier but I wanna know please
Untitled Fate chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
I say really wierd things when i talk in my sleep. Once when I was nine I kept yelling mom and when she replied I shouted I'm five in my sleep. o
mikansakuraangel chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeee! Update sooooon!
Just Another Dawn chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Moooore. :( not fair. Been years. Need more.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
hurry up already and post
SamirahAislin chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
If you ever have any trouble with occ and regular character traits I suggest watching a few episodes to get you back into the feeling of that particular person. It has always helped me when I write and it helps you notice more things as you go along; especially more details about scenery, clothing, speak, and the history all together. I really like your writing though sometimes I do notice that in this story you have a habit of writing as though you are conversing with your own mind instead of making it more third person. The whole monk scene is a fine example. When they first meet Kagome says Miroku to the apprentice thinking it is her friend and then Zen replies instead of the apprentice who should have questioned it and then agreed so that Zen's sentence afterwards makes sense. Overall I would really love to continue reading this and hope to see an update soon! Forever Sam!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
pmg my names is asherah
Dalilt chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
Nice story. Don't worry about Sesshoumaru being a bit ooc. After all he is much younger and hasn't suffered as much as he had in the feudal era. Here he is still a little boy with a father and no 'duties'. Everyone changes when they grow up . :)
Sapphire Midnight chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
Another amazing chapter. I really love how you're neatly tying everything together. The interactions between Sess and Kag are so heart-warming. I have high hopes for the next chapter-and the end of this story!

Please up-date soon! I'd love to read more a.s.a.p.! I really want to know Sesshomaru's thoughts, and what happens later on when Kagome returns home. I know I'm already going to be so sad when Kagome had to leave this new time period, though. AH! Can't wait until all the discoveries come about!

Good luck with writing the next chapter! Can't wait! ;)
bella cullen the original chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
pls pls update this i really like the story and its been almost 5 years
update chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
its been 4 years since last chapter has been up. i like this story a lot and want to keep reading but i can't if their is no new chapter to read. see my problem. please update soon so i can read this fanfic!
chapters chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
lomger chapters longer chapter longer chapters longer chapters
longer chapter 14 . 11/23/2010