Reviews for Halfway to Ending the World
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
So far, this story's made me howl with laughter. The part with Okita protecting Tomoe's virginity from Hijikata was priceless. And I was /so/ holding my breath when she approached Souji with the blanket – I /did/ expect him to unsheathe his sword and leap at Tomoe's throat the way Kenshin would... but then again, I forgot it was /Souji/ we're talking about. Damn, I'm actually laughing so hard now that I can barely breathe. XD
thelazyreader chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Yours is a really nice action/adventure fic and does a good job of blending the 2 universes. A humble request: is there any way of you making this fic AU in the Kenshin-verse? Like having Kenshin being able to save Tomoe through warnings about spies from the PMK dudes? Or his meeting Hiko prematurely and getting some guidance for his actions?
MiekoYagyu chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
You must finish the story! It has been 2 years already! *sniffs* I want to know what happens!
Rein Petals chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
wee! this is wonderful! your writing is so interesting and descriptive. keeps me staying up late when i should go to bed. ;)

can't wait until the next chapter comes!
KARASU25 chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
awesome story! don't leave it here!I want to hear more about Okita and Kenshin-kun!*whines*please...
Duo's chibi Deathscythe chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Just read this and it's prequel. It was interesting to read another PMKxRK crossover, and I hope you post the last chapter. The only thing I'm sad about is that Tetsu wasn't in the story more, but I'm glad to see a Rurouni Kenshin story about Kenshin's Battousai days.
Midori Ryuu chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
Ah! I like it very much so far, and I can't wait to read more!
Umeko chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
Having Hotaru and her awkwardness in this chapter did help to soften things a bit and Okita's attempt to reassure her he wasn't gonna kill Kenshin. Hotaru is well, very sweet and innocent. A tad ditzy too.

I wonder how Okita's encounter with Yamagata and Takasugi would go. They are actually sending him in alone? Hijikata and Kondou must really have faith in his abilities. How can they be sure those two wouldn't bring company? They both lived till after Ikedaya...
rustygirl chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
I'm so happy you had Souji and Kenshin meet again! I was waiting for that! I love that scene, it's wonderful. Kenshin taking the girls shopping, *especially* Hotaru! How frustrating for him, lol. I love Souji and Kenshin's friendship. Tomoe and Hotaru's conversation was a highlight too. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen when the Shishi's arrive!
Katie chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
Man, this was such a great chapter! Everything flows so well, it's so nice to read...and it has me hooked! Tomoe, Hotaru, Kenshin and Souji...the Shinsengumi's plan...great how you work everything in. Im eager to see what will happen when Souji's targets arrive... update soon! :)
anaemicfaeries chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
We LOVE this story!

It's just so original and well written, engrossing and amusing! Hotaru and Tomoe talking...that was just great. You capture Tomoe perfectly, it's amazing! Hotaru will never know how close she came to knowing, lol.

We really enjoyed Okita and Kenshin's confrontation, and how Okita 'stripped' off his Shinsengumi identity just so Kenshin wouldn't be uncomfortable...aw, that was great!

Two melons! Peas in a pod! We *so* agree! Can't wait to find out what will happen next!
Divertimento chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
Oh my! No! *Coughs* *Hacks* *Chokes* Don't tell me THAT is happening in the next chapter! Why is this sequel so short? Will there be another sequel? I will be reading if you go on writing.
nissepisse chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
great chap, always great to read more of this fic, it friggin great, hope to see more soon!
lunartick chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
Ah ha! Nice chapter! I don't see anything worth flaming about, and I like the uh... confrontation between Kenshin and Okita! Very cute, very like Okita!
charmed-sword chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
I just have to say, the way everything is progressing and flowing along, is so awesome. You manage to fit everyone in the story, in such ingenious ways! I love it.

Hotaru really is such a ditz, lol, but you make her lovable here. The whole time she was talking to Tomoe, I was shaking my head. And Tomoe, wooh, you write her so well.

I particularly liked this part, "If her face had had any color to begin with, it probably would have drained away at that moment." Hah! And Souji going off and running into Battousai, that was cool. It was so cute how he took off his haori, and scrunched it into a ball. How cute!

Battousai taking the girls shopping? *giggles* Such a cute mental image there...And I agree with Hotaru, definitely urifutatsu! and I just feel like replying to your author notes so...*grin*

1. farfetchedness? ridiculous thought, ma dear! everything flowed so well! you underestimate your powers. _

2. very apt! Souji and Kenshin are so alike.

3. Ok, this shouldn't be funny but...haha! On a sidenote, I love Takasugi. Am excited to know he'll be appearing!

4. you're apologising? *dies* no way, it's great. and of course there'd be some somberness and stuff, this is a war after all...and tragedy...and sad stuff that will happen..but I'm pretty confident I'll be loving every chapter. :)