Reviews for Dum Spiro, Spero
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Very well written.
ThoseDreamsOfMine chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
wow. just wow.

although it was a tad bit confusing in the middle...that fact can be overlooked, however.
Illusional Facade chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This is absolutely beautiful and awefully tear-jerking. I swear, amany tears spilled out. It tells us something, though. That death should be something we should take as a part of life that makes us cherish our loved ones more. That knowing that once death has overtaken them, we'll never see them again, and that every moment spent in their presence is precious. This is absolutely beautiful, once again. Thank you so much.
Ormandria chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Okay, that made me cry. Very well written and very tear-jerking. Good job.
ListensToThunderLikeMusic chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
That fan fiction was extremely good. It made death seem like more of a deadly thing(no pun intended). It really makes the reader think about the emotions of love and how death can come to the smartest people. I liked how you didn't have a name for the Lady. It seemed appropriate because all of the graves were unmarked. It made a lot of sense. Thank you.
tati mari chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Beautiful is the only word for it.
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
How bonechillingly tragic!
Hafthand chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
My god! This was breathtaking. I am not lieing when I say there were a few tears. THis was just so poignant and said. Beautiful and amazing that you could say so much in a fic where no one really said anything...well written..well written.

Love, Ally
imogenhm chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
wow. i really liked that.. it was very interesting.. different. well done.
Nit Pick chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Apart from a few words the spelling and grammar is all excellent.

The story. I really like the way it flows and the way it's set up. I like the idea of it as well. I'm confused by the time though. Even if she was really old the people in the village would remember. If they didn't remember her they would at least remember Hogwarts and Harry.

The time frame just seems highly unrealistic, given that Voldemort was the most evil wizard ever, surely they would remember Harry. When Harry was a baby all the children in the wizarding world knew his name- and that defeat was not so devastating.

Nice piece though, the writing was excellent.

Leaves