Reviews for Adventures in Parenting
5-STAR chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Loved daddybats
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
*clapping* Very nice. Very true. Of all the 'hero groups, they are the most tied together. Not always united, but always a family. Great chapter.
dark hope1 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Aww. I'm sad that you weren't able to finish. As much as I loved all the Dick and Bruce parts, I really wanted to see him with Jason and then Tim. There are so few stories about their relationships out there. And they both have a lot of potential that just isn't really tapped into.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Vey GOOD EsPIEcallY FOR SOME WGO never read the Issues :}
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Wonderfully done, Bruce made a HARD DEcession IN hopes of Protectinmg DIck, But DIck HAS it in his blood now like Bruce does
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
that's what Happens WHEn YoUR CUTE LITTLE NOY BECOMES A teen :} THE WHOLETHIMG WAS SI SWEET LOVE THE LAST line THe DICK BABARA FOCUS WAS justwhat DOctor ORDERED with REboot :}
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
My favorite chapter so far! I love hwo you explained BAtman's emotions. I think as a parent he would feel that way.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
BEAUTIful AS AWAYS
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
PEFecto!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
how Sweet And sad. Yes Batman is a father:}
Skoellya Seyth chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
Your portrayal of Jason is very good, I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming next. I really have enjoyed all your perspectives on Bruce as a parent, it's one of the most important relationships they seem to skim over in the comics a lot of the time. I especially liked Babs sneaking Dick some champagne, I was guilty of that when I was younger when my sis would let me have some ;)

However, just in a note of interest of not much relevance to the story before the crisis of infinite earths Jason was a red head who had dyed his hair black and was a carbon copy of Robin I circus parents etc. (the main reason he was first rejected)... his later version was the black haired street punk.

Keep it up!
Flameraven chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Wow, very good, vary powerful. Now comes his thoughts on Nightwing, on the use of Supermans histiory for the name his son uses to carry on the fight.

His thoughts on that first costume... I man come on, feathers?

And of corse next comes Jason, they why and the how.
Tressa chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
This was excellent. A majority of the time is focused on the Batman and Nightwing. I love stories that shows Bruce first and foremost as a father. Not only to Dick, but to the others that will follow. It's sad to think that after doing this to protect Dick, that Jason 'died' in the exact manner he feared for Dick.

Very well written, I've enjoyed reading this.
smithcrafter chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
GOOD!
Delia Ra'Nar chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Aww, that is so sweet. Geez, a B and Bruce freaks out! Dick's grades must be amazing! Anyway I loved poor Bruce's conflicts, It's too bad that Dick can't read this, it would definitely help him to understand Bruce's concerns a lot better.

Yours,