Reviews for Unreality
TheLemniscate chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Hi, i would really like to read the sequel to this story. Please! Thank you
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
So angsty, I love it!
dpdp chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
Wonderful story. Did you write the sequel? What is it called and were can I find it to read. Thank you.
Schatze8210 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Just finished this one reading. Would dearly love to read a sequel, but checking your homepage reveals that you seem to have had some major real life changes and probably don't have time for writing more fanfic. I hope that some day soon you will be inspired to finish the chapters that you started for the Unreality sequel, and that you will share them with your fans.
Lickity chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow, amazing story. Hurt to read, but filled with so much emotion. I'm glad that Jacob didn't try and convince Sam to stay. Sequel ever going to be published?
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
Sequel you say? I hope it hurts way less than this one did. I had a dream once, in effect it was a trip through the mirror. My brother was alive and didn't know me, he knew her, and his daughters, my nieces didn't know me, either, they knew HER. I couldn't believe how much it hurt then, and this is just like that. They weren't my family, and I wasn't theirs.

My husband was still dead in that reality too, which I realize now was just as well. I couldn't have handled that any better then Major Carter.

I can relate to having to start a whole new life though. God I hope she doesn't end up with Shannahan in the sequel. He was a nice guy, but I hated him, he's not Jack, our Jack.

This was really well written, but I can't believe how much it hurts.

Sam
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
I can't believe how much this hurts.

Sam
docderentis chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow! I just finished reading this story and I'm still reeling from all the angst! I don't think I've ever read a story so heartbreaking. Tell me you're continuing this...please?
chelle db chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
I've just read your fabulous fic "Unreality" and was wondering what happened to the sequel? I absolutely enjoyed this story. I'm usually a sucker for happy endings and although this doesn't have one, I loved it. Thank you. :)
9-8-7 chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
I absolutely love this story, from premise to execution. Especially that you're not making it easy for anyone, you're not letting them take short-cuts, but instead putting them through each and every pain. Love it.

While the story is great on it's own, I do hope you feel inspired to complete the sequel. :)
SilverAngel99 chapter 9 . 3/27/2007
I loved this story. It was just gorgeous, though incredibly heart-wrenching. The forced adjustment was well written, as well as Cassie's reactions. Incredible.

Is the sequel still in the works? I hope so :-)
Batari chapter 9 . 12/1/2006
Hey! Just finished reading this story. I have to say, you take angst to a whole new level. Everytime I thought we were going to get a little closure or the characters were going to find some peace, you stirred it all up again. It kept me hooked, that's for sure.

So, when are you going to be posting the sequel you mentioned? Angst I can deal with, but suspense drives me crazy.

Thanks for the great read.
angdalton chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
I like it! It's sad in it's own way. But it helds possibilities for sequel. I hope that you would post it soon. And make a happy ending! Please! Please! Pretty please! I really, really, really hate bad ends.
Lraine chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
Wow, that was a great one...I really enjoy all of your stories that Ive read so far. I hope to see the sequal to this one soon...Keep up the good work!
ChristinaS chapter 9 . 7/22/2006
This was fantastic! Great characterizatons. When will the sequel begin? Soon, please?