Reviews for Psychosis
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
All I have to say is... WOW. That was a surprise ending. Great oneshot.
frznlights chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
sweet. I liked everyone's characterizations in this! Thanks for a great one-shot
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
this is so chiiling and sad, very very good thoguth .. Im off to read one of you're happy storries now thoguht.. I really need a happy now.
Musette du Coudray chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That last sentence seriously made my blood run cold. Great story, it's definetly going to my favorites.
tobimadaraisawsome666 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
you know I wondering what was going through your head when wrote this. It's really good. )
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Good story!
DarkestHourBeforeTheDawn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
ooohhh exciting! i look forward to the update! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Vhuvgu
Darkbrokenreaper chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh good lord. That was freaky as hell but also awesome. I love twist endings!
Ralia chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Whoa.

Your crack fics are extremely funny but this is in no way inferior. It's beautiful, it's shocking. I just wish there was more
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Absolutely fascinating. :)
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this was so sad.
Aduuuh chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
From what I know, psychosis is applicable, because it means a breakoff from reality.

This story is entirely too plausible - the sort of story I like but hate to get involved in, due to the bad feelings from the horror. It's very well-written, and I would like if you did create a bigger story of it.

You could have them all go insane or fix Naruto's problems. I can see Sasuke becoming obsessed with being seen if done slowly.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
It seemed to me that Naruto refused to see Sasuke, to keep his own ideal Sasuke in his mind untouched and undamaged by the real world. Dunno about any amnesia or anything :/

It was very interesting though. In fact, all your fics seem interesting. Very different.

I find it fasinating that after thousands of fics, millions of character analysises, we can still find something new to write about.

Here's to fanfiction writers: Creating their own brand of art!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Man, what an interesting story! Wonder what's in store next? W