Reviews for Psychosis
Guest chapter 1 . 13h
Heh. Foxes are amusing, ehh, Orochimaru? He careful, they dislike snakes. Make a wrong move, and they might bite you. And Naruto, the little fox, is right. Sasuke's dead, he died a long time ago. The very night Itachi slaughtered his clan. But the snake is correct, what isn't amusing? Some things that aren't meant to be laughed can be. Everything can be, really. Because, really, blue's such a pretty color. Amusing too. It can mean sadness and freedom. Calmness and coldness. And doesn't it go so well on some people? It's so funny when it's corrupted by red, in a sick way, for the ones who have been setting the stage behind the scenes. And so, grin and laugh snake, because really, blue's such an unpredictable color on some people. Watch and laugh as a simple push can be all it takes to set events in motion. A little shove, really. And it's so funny. And laugh, because you were the red, the sick purple shows what you really are. A blue soul, corrupted by red into purple, soaking in your own amusement. Silly snake. Because I mean, I mean, nothing lasts forever. Time stops for nothing, the sands endlessly burying everything, onto the windswept desert.
LDK chapter 1 . 4/17
Huh. Very interesting fic, really love the way Naruto's mind has warped events and the subtle (and not subtle at all) ways this comes into play. Thank you for writing this!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
All I have to say is... WOW. That was a surprise ending. Great oneshot.
frznlights chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
sweet. I liked everyone's characterizations in this! Thanks for a great one-shot
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
this is so chiiling and sad, very very good thoguth .. Im off to read one of you're happy storries now thoguht.. I really need a happy now.
Musette du Coudray chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
That last sentence seriously made my blood run cold. Great story, it's definetly going to my favorites.
tobimadaraisawsome666 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
you know I wondering what was going through your head when wrote this. It's really good. )
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Good story!
DarkestHourBeforeTheDawn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
ooohhh exciting! i look forward to the update! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Vhuvgu
Darkbrokenreaper chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh good lord. That was freaky as hell but also awesome. I love twist endings!
Ralia chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Whoa.

Your crack fics are extremely funny but this is in no way inferior. It's beautiful, it's shocking. I just wish there was more
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Absolutely fascinating. :)
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this was so sad.
Aduuuh chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
From what I know, psychosis is applicable, because it means a breakoff from reality.

This story is entirely too plausible - the sort of story I like but hate to get involved in, due to the bad feelings from the horror. It's very well-written, and I would like if you did create a bigger story of it.

You could have them all go insane or fix Naruto's problems. I can see Sasuke becoming obsessed with being seen if done slowly.