Reviews for To a Squirrel at Kylenano
Xx Falcon's Eye xX chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
aha! i love this! please update soon!
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
cool like it continue
Dustbunny3 chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
I almost cried when I saw that there were no more chapters, and again when I saw that the last update was a couple years ago. It kills me that there will probably never be more, but even incomplete, this is one of the best fics in this section and the only High School AU to date that I've managed to enjoy.

My apologies if this is rude, but if you recive and bother reading this, I wondered if you could maybe tell me how the fic would have ended if it was ever finished. Not that I'm not having fun making up scenarios in my head, but I'm curious as to where you were taking the story line.
laratoncita chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
UPDATE!
acidsbreezes chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I just found your story and I really really like it but you haven't updated in a few years. Do you have any intention of ever finishing it?
priori chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
Please come back!

This is so good!

*teary chibi eyes*

hm I COULD see this as a Sid/Diego
Xaros chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
Question. Since you tend to have Yaoi in your fanfics, Is this gonna be Yaoi? *insert fangirl squeel* Cause I just love DiegoSid(but's it slash not yaoi, right?). But anyway, I really love this story. At first it was "A high school fanfic? How does that work out". I was a bit skeptial about your story but after reading it, I down right love it! For an AU, you sure remind us of their animal counterparts in the movie, but I love that in a Fanfic. To end my rambling review I leave with a "Please update soon, its been like a year"

Xaros
German chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Hi, I really like your story. Please update soon!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 10 . 2/11/2007
Not bad, not bad at all. I like it. _
Agent DieGo chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
Ice age in high school... thats really good idea! Please, update!
kittykatpt chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
Are you going to update? because I think your fanfic is great.
azamystic chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
Ah! You've not updated in a while. This is fucking brilliant. It's been a while since I've read something this good. Keep it up, ok?

-aza-
kittykatpt chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
smart idea

never thought of ice age like that
bdlywrttn chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
I'd been holding off commenting since I was reading this pretty slowly.

I'm actually enjoying this. Don't be offended, but I thought the idea sounded weird, and I don't exactly get the title, but I know titles are hard.

This is a very good story, and an oddly fun concept to explore. also MannyEllie,yay! :-)
Starkiller chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
I hope you become a script writer someday D

(...that is meant to be a compliment). As always, looking forwards to the next chap!
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »