Reviews for To a Squirrel at Kylenano
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 10 . 9/25/2006
that was totally awsome and i so cant wait for the next chapter see yha
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
*snort and snicker*
Funkywatermelon chapter 10 . 9/22/2006
Aw...Cute! Ha... I am LOVING your Ellie... she is just... full of spunk! Please keep this story up and please keep updating!

I can't wait for the dance... I can tell that something big is happening there.
Funkywatermelon chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
Yikes! It's cute that there's a dance coming up and all but sheesh... poor Manny! I don't like the looks of this, either he's gonna be blamed for whatever happens at the dance or he's going to die because of it... either way... I'm worried for him.
doc-trigger chapter 9 . 8/11/2006
Another great chapter. I'm assuming the drug thing is the part in the first movie where the sabers attack Manny and Sid, right? Anyway, can't wait for more, so please update soon!

BYE!
Bo-Jang chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
I love the idea of them being in highschool. so cool!
Maudiebeans chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
Wonderful scenes between Manny and Ellie _ And I "aww-ed" when reading Crash and Eddie's introduction! The arcade scene was also great XD Poor Diego, its amazing Sid managed to drag him there without dying. And the arcade-scene really does suit Sid and I can imagine how badly he'd suck at those games XD

Another fun chapter! Much love to zee author! Take care X3
Funkywatermelon chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Lol... First of all, LOVE your Crash and Eddie... VERY cute! Also, I loved the small bit of Manny/Ellie love at hte end.
BaltoLuver63 chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
Ah, another awesome chapter!

I love how you portrayed Crash and Eddie - you captured the esence of their sparodic idiocity very nicely - but I have to say the Arcade scene still holds pride of place as my favorite for this chapter. Loved Sid's little 'What quota? The bitchiness quota?' remark and Diego's somewhat expected violent reaction. Watch out for Tiger; he's not a man you want to screw around with, Osmond!

Manny and Ellie certainly are doing well together...I love how you're taking your time with developing their relationship, like in 'Meltdown'. It reminds me of my own writing style! How cool is that!

In short, very nice handy work, keep it up!

Your fan and fellow fanfic author,

BaltoLuver63
Funkywatermelon chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
lol... too cute... Ellie saying her brothers were psycotic was very humorous!
Maudiebeans chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
Ahaha XD Al Pacino-John Wayne-Fight Club-wannabe, I LOVE EET!

Hoo boy, more stress for Manny. I bet Sid will forget all about it the next day with his whole "I'm too lazy to hold a grudge" but. Though Soto hanging out with them would be an odd picture. I can imagine he'll just ditch them or stick around and make Manny uncomfortable like Diego's been doing. The image of Soto being anywhere near Ellie's brothers is like...like...two matches near a powdered keg XD Something's gonna blow! DUCK AND COVER!

Another great chapter! *applaude* Take care, and as always I look forward to the next D _
Starkiller chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
A rehashed comment, but honestly your lines and quips rival the original Ice Age script and the splash of dark realism in school life just make this fic a rare jem. I adore all the characters - it's lovely that you've given them all a share of the limelight. Excellent work as per usual and I'm looking forwards to the next insallment! D
Semitra Artimes chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
I *Really* love this story. I am a total ice age freak even though I normally am not one for cute fuzzy animated movies. Anywho I like your writing style, and this is an interesting story. Well writen. - kitty likes you, and the story.
Safi Kittykat chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
hey, glad you finally updated! I've been waiting for this for so long! :) hope you did well on exams, and i can't WAIT to see Crash and Eddie! i LOVE those two and i'm really excited for them to come in! I was wondering too, will Roshan be making an appearance of any sort? just wondering, keep writing and keep up the good work!
Maudiebeans chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Another great chapter! I always get giddy when I find out you updated X3 You know I was leaning towards the idea that you were following the movie's plotline. Course, it would go much differently since they're all human and whatnot! I really look forward to the next chapters, as always.

The "Define habit" line Diego says while smoking a cigarette just kills me XD Ah, they're all great. His encounter with Sid and Manny was hilarious. Poor Manny, just a reclusive grump!

You know, should anyone make another Ice Age fic where it concerns them being humans I cannot picture any setting other than high school. It just fits, considering the hierarchy and the "food chain" law that seems to rule school life!

And sorry to hear about your computer! Hope things will be able to settle down for you. Take care of yourself, and I shall always be on the lookout for another chapter )
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »