Reviews for To a Squirrel at Kylenano
Mad-1-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
your story is so bloody funny! I want more! I just cant wait to see Diego! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lina-the-dEmEnTeD AUTHOR chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
Nice story so far. Humanization fics are very difficult to do because of the scenario changes, but I suppose highschools are sort of like the food chain anyway. (I was on the neutral myself, sort of like Manny.) I can't wait to see Diego's character. I hope there are leather jackets and a gang involved. LOL Just like the musical Grease.
Nova-chan chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Yay! An update! (is excited)
Starkiller chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
I'm in love with the banter. Keep it coming ;D
Bo Jang chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
nice, it's cool having them as people _ and in how school at that, very uni-q
rycitia chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
very cute idea - and nicely written, with fitting references to the film. i hope that you'll continue with the story, it's a good read.

will they save a stray squirrel this time and bring it back to his family in the woods? who knows...
blblblb chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
I like this story! I have a feeling Diego may be next! Whoo!

-theweirdrocker P
blblblb chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
What a clever idea! I would have never have thought of them in high school. Nice Start! Onto the next chapter.

-theweirdrocker P
InkyManipulation chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Looks like it's going to get good. Nice begining.
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
OMG! This is such a cool, original idea! I can't wait to see high school Diego! (rushes off to make fanart)
Starkiller chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Must say I'm very impressed. For a 'high-school fic' I expected, I'm sorry to say, a lesser quality of writing. But your dialogue is sharp and witty, and your introduction quite intriguing. Hope to see an update soon! I'll be keeping my eye out ;)
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5