Reviews for Potter Brothers
GG Harry Potter!
Chaosassassin1 chapter 3 . 3/24
Hi, I just wanted to point out it's Gryffindor, not Gryffindoe. Also, as brothers, they wouldn't be using the 'vous' form when speaking/writing to each other. It should be Je t'aime, and Tu es stupide.
balletdancer467 chapter 10 . 3/7
Hi, I really like this story. I think you've done well to introduce quite a few OC's and still make it an interesting and clever story without having to explain who they are too much. I noticed a discrepancy between this chapter and an earlier chapter, though. In this chapter (Chapter 10) you said that Danny was only 15 minutes older than Harry whilst earlier in the story you said there was tyhree hours difference between the births. I think fifteen minutes is a more likely difference, but I just wanted to let you know of the difference. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the rest of the story!
Camelotpointe chapter 9 . 3/7
Hi gemlou137,
I am really enjoying this story and looking forward to reading the rest. However I was confused about the boys all performing magic outside of school as this is illegal in the canon 'Harry Potter' books. Is Harry allowed to do so because he is being taught by Madeline? If he, Danny or Dudley performed magic outside of Hogwarts without the supervision of Madeline or another teacher would they be punished for this? Thanks!
Flying Chrissy chapter 16 . 1/19
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update if there is one.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
can u right more of this soon it is really good
anaranth24 chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Is this ever going to be updated? I really like the story and would love to read more
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I hope Dudley isn't stealing Harry's magic.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
I'm reading your comments, I'm thinking he should be stand-offish as he wants Danny not Harry and maybe he thinks Harry will just be in Danny's way if Harry is always warning Danny or trying to keep him safe, etc. Anyway, I hope that you are just holding off on writing for a while and haven't given up altogether. You have a strong story started.
Emily Elizabeth chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I don't know if u have already decided this but I believe that Dudley should have magic but his magic should be inaccessible by wands
And that us why he wasn't on the registry
Because his magic is there but traped in him

Kinda like a mix of Neville and Shamis in there first year. Very unstable magic, strong but hard to direct and control. You get what I mean
So I have no idea when you posted thus or if you have already come to a decision but that is my thought so no wand or hogwarts but yes to magic
Venus914 chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Doesn't Granger and Weasley know that it's FAMILY secret? And while they are friends, ghey aren't FAMILY and his FAMILY is always his FIRST priority!
moonprincess97524 chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Okay now that I know that Harry's seizures are because of his magic I understand better. I do hope that you are able to update this again soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
I love that you gave Severus siblings. I do have to say that as someone who has seizures the doctors should have been able to find out why they were happening it's not fun to go through the tests but it's done and the seizures can often be controlled with medication and diet.
masonxoxo chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Terry boot is actually a ravenclaw ,
flaming rose chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
Bravo! I love it! Though, I wouldn't mind Harry & Draco becominging friends. Oh, and Harry EVENTUALLY telling Draco his 'problem'.

Anyway, that's about all I can think of for right now, except thank you and update soon please!