Reviews for Potter Brothers
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 8/19
What is "wrong" with Harry?
Rafaxadrez chapter 16 . 6/6
Very good
Continue
Icestar2012 chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
'vous' is the formal word for 'you', you should be using 'tu', the informal word, so the phrase would end up being 'Je t'aime'
Nikki271 chapter 16 . 6/23/2015
I love this story! Will you be writing again? I really want to read more chapters.
tricorvus chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Excellent the way you had her handle him!
tricorvus chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
I am really enjoying this. Snape having a family, really took me some time to get used to. Yes I think Dudley should be a magical late bloomer. Can't wait to see what's wrong with Harry, I think the basilisk venom is doing something good for him.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I liked it so far. Yes, I noticed that the 'wrong' words were still proper words, so i chalked it up to spellcheck or autocorrect.
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
GG Harry Potter!
Chaosassassin1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Hi, I just wanted to point out it's Gryffindor, not Gryffindoe. Also, as brothers, they wouldn't be using the 'vous' form when speaking/writing to each other. It should be Je t'aime, and Tu es stupide.
balletdancer467 chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
Hi, I really like this story. I think you've done well to introduce quite a few OC's and still make it an interesting and clever story without having to explain who they are too much. I noticed a discrepancy between this chapter and an earlier chapter, though. In this chapter (Chapter 10) you said that Danny was only 15 minutes older than Harry whilst earlier in the story you said there was tyhree hours difference between the births. I think fifteen minutes is a more likely difference, but I just wanted to let you know of the difference. Looking forward to seeing what happens in the rest of the story!
Camelotpointe chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Hi gemlou137,
I am really enjoying this story and looking forward to reading the rest. However I was confused about the boys all performing magic outside of school as this is illegal in the canon 'Harry Potter' books. Is Harry allowed to do so because he is being taught by Madeline? If he, Danny or Dudley performed magic outside of Hogwarts without the supervision of Madeline or another teacher would they be punished for this? Thanks!
Flying Chrissy chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update if there is one.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
can u right more of this soon it is really good
anaranth24 chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Is this ever going to be updated? I really like the story and would love to read more
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I hope Dudley isn't stealing Harry's magic.