Reviews for Duplicity
TheCanadianGuest chapter 1 . 1/26
Ok, so I found it really sad that Leia was dead (because Leia and Han are my Star Wars OTP), but you more than made up for that in the awesomeness that is this fic! I absolutely LOVE the idea of Vader being a double agent and how he would be able to have a close father/son relationship with Luke.
Elise chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Brilliant!
Jambee chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
ahh so good. You write so well. 2581 words.
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was such a cool idea. Vader as the Scarlet Pimpernel! Did I spell that right? LOL I loved it : D
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ack! That can't be it! You've got to complete it! Continue the story.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Sounds interesting. I'm off to read the sequel now!
Ormolu chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Powerful idea! And now off to read part #2!

Yours, Ormolu.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That is a heart warming little tale!

Thank you!

Kamai6
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oooh, interesting. I like the idea of a redeemed Anakin still pretending to be Vader. Lots of potential there.
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very nice story though I was hated to see Leia killed off as a child. Of course, it was necessary for the story-now I can't wait to get to the sequel!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I loved this! It was very interesting, well written, and a smart, intriguing idea! Anakin waking up Luke was very sweet, since it was rather gentle, and Anakin wanting to hear his son's voice was sweet, too.

Great job!
Jelp chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awwww. Sad to see that "Vader" has to keep up pretenses with his own son. I'd to think that somewhere down the line Luke figures it out and/or Vader tells him the truth. Very sweet story of Vader turning "traitor/good" before the end. Though it's a shame that Leia had to die for him to realize the necessity of the change.

~ Jelp
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was very good, I really liked that story.

~Blaze
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I like it. :)
Geiera chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I don't normally read Star Wars fanfiction...but I may have to break that habit. I love the subtle curves this story takes away from canon. So intersting!