Reviews for Medium
LOVE IT!
Svettstrumpa chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
You are a genius!
Anshu chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Beautifully done and right on target too… actions do speak louder than words. Incredible one shot. I mean I could see Kaiba and Anzu in a relationship where words are unnecessary. Your one shot depicted a base passion of music where these two could build something from nothing… be it a common understanding or something much deeper though that ‘something deeper’ was left unsaid. No regrets here, absolutely remarkable piece.

Thank you for writing this.
SongbirdSarah chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
This has to be one of the sweetest thing I have ever read. I absolutley loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Well, then.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ... I didn't like this. It was all, what?

Kaiba would never. Anzu would never. It made no sense. At all. Kaiba I could see playing a piano, but Anzu? Pfft.

2/10.
Tandy chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
That was pretty awesome. I wish you would continue it.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
That was pretty beaufiful - the whole idea of music being a language all its own. Great job!
Tyronica chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This is very interesting, and very appropriate. I can see this happening in the canon. Wonderful!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Well writen, and so much emotion!

well done Pippa, its awesome and ill read Muse soon.

Lots love

Vanessa
Doctor Meowzie chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I really enjoy your fics!
Keoi chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
That was an awesome oneshot! I'm suprised Mokuba never interrupted in those 3 hrs hehe.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I loved it!

What I liked about this fic was the fact that there was no dialogue at all and yet you were able to get your point across.

I found it really sweet and very powerful. They did not say a word but yet, they had a clear understanding on what should have been said.

Seto playing the piano...it's not weird or anything, it's just different. And since we don't know all too much of his personal life outside of dueling, then the idea is not only romantic but it's not far-fetched.

I really liked it! It's simple but yet powerful. I'm putting it on my favorites list.
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I LOVE IT! WOW! SO GOOD! I play piano so I really enjoyed reading this and WOW! IT WAS REALY REALLY GOOD! EEP! One of the best things I have ever read, and not just on I really love this! It is my most favouritest piece ever! *hugs you* It's beautiful! Are you going to write a sequel to this? Or continue it? That'd be cool. Anyway, I LOVE IT! SUPER GREAT! FANTASTIC!

Soi
Simply Alex chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Very cute! This story was so great! Wonderful work!
Ash Phox chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Aw, we all love fluff :-D Well, I do anyway. I wasn't expecting this little story at all. It was really nice!

Off to read 'Muse' now :)

Ash