Reviews for Photographs
nice story :D
BLUE AVENGER18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
that was cute
xXAPennyForYourThoughtXx chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This has got to be the best RukaRu story I have read so far xDDD

it was very sweet and cute, i really-really loved it

congratulations, you deserve it :D
Andrea chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Kyaaaaaaaaaa~ Soooooo KAWAIIIIII~~~~~~~~
Shuffle Princess chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
aww~ cuteee!
tangerinemochimaiden chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
aww kawaaiiiiiiiiiii :DDDDDDd great story!
Janelle annejanellesyyahoo chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Really like this story. It was so romantic. Really like Ruka here. Especially his techniques in catching the attention of Hotaru. I can't believe that I like the Hotaru x Ruka pairing even already. I really am...well, I guess it is "was" already- a fan of Natsume x Mikan and I didn't like the other pair. But you changed it. Congratulations.
bye bye to this account chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aw...I love fluffy stories!That was so kawaii!You were really creative with the mirror thing.
vanilla.twit chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
i had this sudden urge to want some blonde and blue eyed guy to call me 'princess' XD

YOUR STORY ROCKS.
Prince Pierre chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
that was a tricky confession of love huh!

p.s

hey! guys,if you know mangasites except mangafox and onemanga..

pls..let me know..

thanks,,
Nils chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Aww so cute! Ruka and Hotaru are so kawaii together, ne?
Abnormality Words chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Good day. Hope you find this review useful.

~

I think it could've been better if you wrote it in the first-person point of view. That way, the readers may find it more personal. Though using the third-person isn't bad at all. It's quite natural. ]

Your characterization of Hotaru impresses me. ] She's "what I believe she is" in this fic of yours. Higuchi Tachibana-sama doesn't pair her up but if given the chance and exposure, I think this is really the way Hotaru is feeling about her love life. One thing however: Hotaru slumping down on the grasses while she's - you say - fuming? Ooc, I suppose. (Good thing you have the warning)

I find Ruka somewhat out of character though. He won't be that "too easy to get" in the earlier parts, will he? I think he's gonna go berserk first before he gives in even if he’s really feeling something for her. But he's turning down of Natsume is a nice scene. Haha! Surprised me a little. Just a little because this... uh, fragment (?) "saw Mikan dragging Natsume away from them" quite gave me the hint about the girlfriend of Ruka. Maybe Ruka has told mikan that the girlfriend he's talking about is indeed Hotaru. ] Rather obvious and it kinda spoils the fun.

The staying-over-at-my-dorm part is... how do I put this... lame (?). I knew Ruka wouldn't do such a thing. At first, I thought Ruka’s room was full of Hotaru’s picture, but indeed, it was a huge mirror. Kinda fooled there! ] I’m not saying it's not good. in fact, I find it cute. haha. ]

There are a lot of ellipses. I believe authors have to limit the use of this special aid. (Haha, as if I do not use them!)

“Ruka… You called… You called Hotaru a princess,”

- Perhaps you could've set the you's in lowercase. In here too:

“But… But are you two an item already…?”

- The second but, I mean.

I think "preoccupied" should've been pre-occupied. Not so sure though. You've become redundant with "blond" when referring to Ruka. You could've just used his name to eliminate the chances of redundancy. I’ve heard someone saying that not using one's name is a form of laziness, especially for writers (Ha? Did that make sense?). Hah, just something close to that effect. Ditto to Mikan, being a brunette.

“You jerk. You made me really nervous, you know?”

- Love the line. It's natural for Hotaru not to throw mushy lines. And this dialogue you made her use is just so cute! ]

~

Haha! Nice read. Short and sweet, just like the way I want one-shots to be. Somewhat fast-paced though. Maybe you could’ve added thoughts just to slow it down a little. Without risking its length of course.

Respect,

henseishi-kun / Abnormality Words
LaDy CoUnteRpart of NaTsume chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
that was nice, that was soo Hotaru to ask him to be his slave in exchange for the pictures and yet she have the negatives. hehe! this isn't humor right? but the first part made me laugh a little. but about the mirror thingy, i don't think that Hotaru would be so like that not to get that her image in the mirror is the one Ruka is referring to. but nice fic, really!
I'mChisaki chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
how romantic!

i like the pairing of ruka and hotaru so much!
Twaelight chapter 1 . 3/19/2008