Reviews for A Tracy Secret II: Learning Curve
ngairetaylor chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Hi, finding this story interesting. I love the interaction between your characters.
Do you have any of the boys staying on TB5 for long periods of time? If so how does being in space affect them?
I noticed that you have the Tracy's with a very good sense of smell... I know from experience that a better than average sense of smell can be actually embarrassing and inconvenient. When I was young I could tell if someone was pregnant, or a smoker, or on certain types of medication, or diabetic or had other medical conditions by their smell. It got me into trouble a few times. I got slapped when I told people they were pregnant... As they smelt pregnant (a bit like very fresh Macadamia nuts, soy and vanilla musk) I was never wrong.
You could have a comic scene where Alan (or a flashback where Gordon or John) tells someone they are helping during a rescue that they are pregnant- and getting slapped.
This happened to me... She had a lovely daughter.
With thanks for a great read,
Ngaire
ziva chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I really love the first story and this one. It's just a pitty you stopped write for the thunderbirds fandom
Chibi Frye chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I really love this story. It's just sad that you discontinue it.
DragonFyre94 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
OMG I love this series! It's really well written and I love how you have got all the Tracy POVs in tune with there character :) Please update soon, I'm desperate to read more!
Chibi Frye chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Awesome story ! :D please update soon
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!

it's really good. I like the idea behind it
bluesweetie1978 chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
hey great story keep up the good work please update soon
straywriting chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Scott's such a great older brother. I like this one just as much if not more then the first one. Please update. :)
fuzzbuzz chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
wow. That was very good chapter. am looking forwards for more of your story.
Sam1 chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
"Asleep and dreaming about being in werewolf form and running through the woods under the silvery light of the full moon."- wonderful imagery.

Typical Scott, worrying about Alan and not letting his body fall into a deep slumber. I bet Scott's right on the money with thinking that Alan will manage to control his instinct to transform just to show that he can.

Wonder what the next update will bring for them...
trecebo chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Dude, I had forgotten about this one. Nice to see you still working on it.
Magical Cthulhu chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Update soon man don't make me cry.
Sam1 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Way to go guys! Not that I think this experience is going to curb Chip and Danny's sense of adventure. Just glad that Scott, John, Virgil, and Gordon were able to return them to their parents.

Wonder what Jay would think if he knew that he'd just shaken hands with a werewolf...that would be interesting.

Looking forward to more of how Alan continues to react to his training.
thundever1 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
great story, please let everything be okay and update soon
anonymous-who chapter 3 . 8/5/2006