Reviews for Seasons
Laurenthalas chapter 23 . 7/1
Awesome story, from start to finish. Thank you for letting us read it. :)
Gravity Fair chapter 4 . 2/10
Well, hey there. It's been 10 long years since you wrote this story (or somewhere in there). I read it while you were first writing it (biggest fan here) and I decided to come back and re-read it. For some reason I remember it being so much longer, but then again I was just a little high schooler at the time. Anyway, I just thought I'd hop on here and nudge you about a sequel. You had talked about it years ago, but nothing ever came about. After all this time, I don't know if you ever still get on here, but if you do... HEY. I'm ready for that sequel now. Please? It would be he biggest comeback in history. This was one of the first fanfics I ever read and still possibly my all-time favorite. I hope some day you continue. I'll be waiting :)
~Grav
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 23 . 8/19/2015
Excellent story.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
All were great so far but then u drop the bomb about animal can be hunt because they don't talk. That make it sound really dumb. Animal can talk but just not in our language they communicate in their own way-.- if a mute person don't talk then they less than a being human?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
All were great so far but then u drop the bomb about animal can be hunt because they don't talk. That make it sound really dumb. Animal can talk but just not in our language they communicate in there own way-.- if a mute person don't talk then they less than a being?
AC01 chapter 23 . 2/26/2015
This was interesting. Definitely not something I would typically continue reading after the first two or three chapters, but I was pleasantly surprised. My favorite aspect was the humor - another surprise considering my inclination to favor romantic or design elements. The witty slights and sarcasm was delightful and wholly entertaining.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
And to gradually find out that the three were related? Perfect. I just about rolled over with that one. I wonder how Sharon will respond when she finds out that she has been antagonizing K'tch's father...
SPOILER END SPOILER END SPOILER END SPOILER END

My only critique would be on the development of the secondary building of the plot outside of direct interaction with the predators. The emotion and activities of the other humans was not nearly as engaging, but given that this is fanfiction and is bound to involve a number of clich├ęd OCs with scant or flat character development, I can let that one go.
Thank you for sharing your story.
AC01 chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
Oh, my. It's not often that I come across an author that can use frequent comic inserts to good effect, particularly within the AVP verse. My eyes were bugged when she poked him (Seriously! Who in their right mind would attempt that with one of those guys upon meeting them?), and I was mentally tittering by the time she said "gross". I have to say it's a pleasure to read, considering the abundance of heavy, adrenaline reads about predators. I'm really looking forward to see where things go from here.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Great story, so far! Love it
RandomR15 chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Someone had just a little too much fun playing scientist. :3
kokoronoitami chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
NOTE TO AUDIENCE: I understand some of you may like this story and some of you may not. I didn't want Sharon to be typical and I wanted her to display fear (which most of the audience understood). Granted this is fiction, the story could have gone anywhere. I could have made her the obnoxiously easy 1-nighter I've seen portrayed, the trying-too-hard-to-be-cool & kick-ass-Female Soldier, or I could have given her her own just-on-the-verge-of-plausible-and-sarcastic-but not-stupid personality. I would assume at times being overcome by a creature 'significantly' stronger and larger than her would occasionally contribute to her unpredictable submission as opposed to defending expected modesty whether they were human or not. I also felt that pure exhaustion might cause a person throw their rules aside. "Sometimes you're just too exhausted by weird shit...to actually give a shit." Her personality was that of someone used to being independent and now having to occasionally watch-her-step around new alien personalities. She bites a little.. but occasionally backs off. I'm not sure how anyone would react. Would you fight like hell, scream? Or would you be concerned it would take your head off. I haven't looked at this in years and actually wrote it when I was barely out of my teens and busy with 12-16hr days. I graduated college earlier than most. As a grown woman re-reading it, its what I meant it to be. Entertaining. :)
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
well I think she would be very protective to if HE poked her muffin...just saying lol
onto next chapter lol
crystalwindow chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
This is a great story, I so wish you will write the next part. I would love to know if Sharon survives or thrives on his planet.
Kira.R.G chapter 21 . 1/3/2013
The chapter is missing
Gravity Fair chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Out of no where, I had a dream last night. I dreamed that I received an email alert about a new story from you and it was called something like "Exis Exoddus". It was the sequel to this story, "Seasons". You understand my disappointment, then, upon waking and realized that it WAS just a dream. But, just so you know. I am still out here, waiting patiently for something more of this story again. Even if it takes another five years, as long as this site is still up and running, I will be waiting.
Brightest Blessings to you.
Grav.
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 23 . 9/28/2012
Omg that was just amazing!