Reviews for Trinity
Katescats chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
Hi

I loved your story it was great.
Wee-hoo chapter 16 . 6/27/2006
Great ending... Maybe a sequel?
Nancy chapter 16 . 6/26/2006
Good chapter - and MP had not seen it coming. Jarod, the tried and true, has always loved MP, and now she knows it. It took a long and winding road to get there, but she knows it now. Hopefully, Trinity will get better soon. And, the relationship between Jarod and MP blossums. Thanks - post again soon.
between the waves chapter 16 . 6/16/2006
IT was a good, happy ending.. maybe a tiny bit rushed, but that's only because I would've liked to read more ;) Great job
AJeff chapter 16 . 6/16/2006
“It’s just that… this isn’t what I expected it would be… we are living together but you never even touch me!”

“Forget I said that,” she muttered, starting to walk away from him. But Jarod caught her arm and stopped her.

“Is this better?” Jarod kissed Miss Parker’s lips passionately, holding on to her tightly.

Aww...I just loved those lines. Fantastic story..."Happily Forever After." They belong together. Thanks for sharing.
AJeff chapter 15 . 6/13/2006
I'm beginning to love that Lyle! The closeness between Trinity and Jarod...her bringing him flowers, it's cute, but, poor Miss Parker, it probably broke her heart when her own daughter told her the flowers weren't for her. Keep up the GREAT work!
wildroeschen chapter 15 . 6/13/2006
It's sad Jarod holds his distance. But why is he behaving like this? Does he think Parker doesn't want someting more. His relationship as a father toward Trinity is pleasing. It's nice to see Lyle once not as a bad boy but on the side of Parker and Jarod.
wildroeschen chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
there are hints you're approaching the end. Trinity uses every advantage to hurt Parker. But Parker decides to go with her daughter and Jarod and has hope Trinity will change with the help of Jarod. How will it happen. And why does her daughter believe this man more than her mother? (Perhaps I only missed the answer).
between the waves chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
Wow.. very cool. Love the idea, especially Trinity liking Jarod.
AJeff chapter 14 . 6/10/2006
I love this chapter the best, especially the last line. Waiting for your next chapter.
Wee-hoo chapter 13 . 6/9/2006
Of course she should run away with him... She has to be able to have happiness...
between the waves chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
What a question! Of course I want her to leave the Centre with Jarod. Maybe they can take down Tepicore while they're at it *wink wink nudge nudge*
AJeff chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
Oh yes, Parker, go with Jarod. I loved this chapter!
Vandr chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
Yes! Make her leave with Jarod! I'm glad she hasn't done what Tyrell asked yet, and I'm very happy with this discovery that she'll get better. Very nice chapter.
gorany chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
please let her leave with jarod, please!

and please let jarod help trinity

gorany